• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are the villagers in your town right now? DO you like them?

Marshal: Definitely a favorite of mine and a permanent resident of Snowille, I never want him to leave! But his house is in the way where I want to put my bridge, still debating whether to go through 16 villagers to get him in a better spot :(
Tangy: Another favorite of mine and permanent resident in Snowille!! She plot her house right in front of mine, though I don't really mind it at all! ^^
Bruce: Love him at first, but after interacting with him for awhile, I realized that he is not a very interesting character, might be on the hunt for another interesting Cranky...
Eugene: Got him just because he has the same name as my BF, might let him leave after I got his picture, I kinda want Marshal to be the only smug in my town, though I feel bad for Eugene...
Nana: One of my original villagers! Might let her go after awhile because there are too many CUTE normals *cough* Flurry *cough* out there!
Cookie: One of my originals and I probably will let her move eventually just because I want to have experience with more villagers.
Mira: Probably one of my favorite Uchis, along with Hazel, so might keep her, or not...
Lucky: I kinda got bored of his design (sorry...) after awhile and I would love to have Chester and Biskit as my Lazies.
Ankha: I thought she would go well with Lucky (both Egypt-ish themed), so might let her go once Lucky moves.
Hamlet: I want Flurry to be my hammie, so might replace him with another Jock...

~♚Vickie

Hugh - My main dreamie! I never got to fit him in my old town because of my theme, but when I restarted my town, I swore to get him (because his eyes are so adorable, I don't get why nobody loves him) so here he is! <3
Fuchsia - Another dreamie! Never planned on having her honestly, but through cycling I met her and she's only the coolest uchi ever. Pink and punk. (I hated where she initially placed her house so I had to cycle to make her come back and plot reset.)
Rosie - I like her peppiness, but she just never clicked with me, even when I had her in my old town. Keeping her for a bit longer until I find it convenient to sell her.
Colton - This weeb horse? Ah yes, very cute. Don't plan on keeping him either, just like Rosie, but I'm making him stay until it's convenient for me to trade him off.
Marina - This octo-cutie was too hard to resist when I found her camping! I wasn't originally supposed to ask her to come to my town buuuut she's just so cute. <3
Stitches - He was a planned dreamie, but I'm still getting used to him... hopefully I don't change my mind about keeping him!
Vesta - Before meeting her, I thought she was creepy, but when I got her from cycling, she was adorable as heck! Placed her house in a bad position though so I had to cycle to make her re-plot. It was worth it, I love her to bits!
Cobb - Eh. I'm voiding him the first chance I get. I don't want him, plus he placed his house right in front of the town hall.
Claudia - I'm voiding her asap, too.

The reason why I like cycling is because I get to see which villagers I'd really like! Picking them out from pictures is so boring; I like to check them up close and personal, and so far I'm happy with who I've got! Unplanned dreamies make great stories, imo. c:

GenJI, Whitney, I love them
Elmer
Camofrog
Malle
Elmer
Panel
Hippeux
Caroline
Naomi

I HATE ALL OF THEM

My villagers are in my siggy.

Pashmina, Julian, Goldie and Chief are my original villagers and are here to stay.

Freya, Genji, Stitches and Marshall were invited from other towns. Freya and Genji are staying, Stitches and Marshall will go.

Lopez moved from the campsite, I really wanted him, he played mind games with me staying he wouldn't move and then he moved, I can't warm to him, hope this changes as my mayor talks to him more and more.

Punchy was a random move, he's great I want to keep him.

I have Apollo, Molly, Moe, Julian, Colton, Phoebe, Whitney, Coach, and Hippeux. I'm hoping to get Coach and Hippeux to move away, but all the other ones are here to stay ^^

Kid Cat, Blaire, Marshal, Ruby, Zucker, Kabuki, Pashmina, Bob, Punchy, Caroline are in my town right now. For the most part, I love them, but there are a few filler villagers that will be leaving whenever they want to & I figure out who to replace them with.

The only one who will never leave (if I can help it) is Marshal. He's my favorite, we're besties. He hosted my birthday party & gave me my Valentine this year. He will NEVER leave, if he tries to sneak out, I will buy a new town & move him over.

I have Ruby, Hans, Ken, Flo, Diana, Tutu, Beau, Pekoe, Hamphrey and Muffy.

Pekoe, Hamphrey and Muffy are dreamies and will never be allowed to leave. I still can't get over how cute Hamphrey is.
Ruby was one of my originals, and reminds me of my best friend who moved overseas, so I don't want her to leave ever.
Hans originally annoyed me by plotting just behind my mayor's house, but he's such a cutie, I love him now. I might move him to my second town when I'm done cycling with it though (plus it's going to be a winter theme, so he'll fit in perfectly).
I don't like Flo, I'm hoping she moves next. She came from my campsite but never grew on me. Ken is also on the "to leave" list - I don't dislike him, but there's other smug villagers I like more, and I'm not too keen on the chickens in general.
Diana moved from my campsite. I originally picked her up to sell, but now I really like her, so I'm hanging onto her for a while yet XD
Tutu is a cutie and will probably be moved to my second town sometime, since I think she'll fit in more there.
Beau was another camper, and will be let go when he's ready to move. He's okay but nothing special in my eyes, although I know he's really popular.

In Moonvale I have:

Frank: love him
Rudy: like him alot
Benjamin: like him a lot, too
Beardo: love him
Fang: love him, too
Soleil: so much sass in such a tiny body...love her
Puddles: keeping her for awhile...might become permanent, tho
Paula: such a big goof....love her
Bertha: my fave hippo
Daisy: like her but letting her go because her house is in an awkward spot

In Rainbow:

Sparro: one of the few jocks I like
Stitches: adore him
Julian: adore my sparkly, fancy man
Pietro: a must-have in a town called Rainbow
Gigi: love her
Twiggy: one of the few peppies that doesn't annoy me
Muffy: my fav uchi
Merengue: such a cutie
Nan: kinda blah, imo...glad she's moving tomorrow

In Nala Bay:

Knox: plz move!
Flip: you, too!
Shep: cute puppy
Lucky: adore him
Walt: adore him, too
Ankha: she's ok, letting her stay for now
Sprinkle: cute, but kinda blah, imo
Katt: ugly, but sweet
Melba: so cute and sweet

My villagers are Alfonso, Shep, Kiki, Patty, Bruce, Zucker, Opal, Ribbot, Charlise and Phoebe. I'll get rid of Charlise as soon as possible, though I've been trying since Octobre with no results, and Phoebe will leave too because I want oneuchi and I prefer Agnes. I think Ribbot will leave too because I prefer Roald, and maybe I'll change Opal for Willow and Kiki for Eunice, but I'm not completely sure about it. I'd like Kitt also as my second Normal.

Diana, Bones, Zell, Patty, and unfortunately; lucha, jay, phoebe, and poppy. I hate lucha and jay, i hit them with my net all the time. they're the worst.

Celia - First time having her in my town. I'm kind of in love with her, so I will probably keep her for awhile.
Tipper - One of my favorites! I always wonder why a lot of people don't like her.
Curly - Surprisingly I really like him.
Phoebe - Not one of my favorites.
Mathilda - I could do without.
Frobert - So cute. Love him.
Jacques - Not a favorite, but he's okay to have a round for a little bit.
Anicotti - Please leave.
Big Top - He's just kind of there, ya know?

Overall, I'm okay with my villagers.

Last edited:
Merengue- holding her for a friend. she's cute, but doesn't really fit the style of my town.
Carmen- my top wanted dreamie! favorite peppy villager, too.
Deirdre- her and muffy are the best uchi villagers. she really fits in with my forest theme!
Lionel- he's cute, but i'm cycling him out. someone else will give him a much better home lol.
Felicity- love love love her! cats are some of the best villagers.
Coco- she's my daughter. I'm honestly in love with her design.
Kiki- fit's my forest witch theme really well!
Kidd- sweet little goat. i'm surprised he's only a tier five.
Flurry- reminds me of one of my best friends, and the first bestie i made in game!
marshal- recent addition! precious little marshmellow

overall, i have almost all my dreamies! just need to get diana back from my friend who's holding her, and i'll get wolfgang once i have the room. super happy with ac right now!

Stitches: I had another bear villager planned beforehand that seemed to fit a Pokemon design-wise, but the moment I saw him in my campsite, that was it. His design is adorable and I adore his silly personality. I realized I made the right decision when he moved to town. He became my all-time favorite villager. I now have a plush of him. <3

Fauna: I won a giveaway and got her as my next dreamie. She perfectly fits in town and her house is at a great spot. She's such a sweetheart to everyone and tends to fall for my other villager's tricks. Fauna can't get enough of books!

Pancetti: She's super underrated as a snooty villager. I think her design is really cute and she's super caring and sweet. My heart breaks that her house is in a semi crappy location but I've made the best of it. I suspect she and Kevin have a thing going on...

Kevin: He was about to be voided before I found him so I'm really glad I got to him in time. His house placement is probably the worst out of everyone but I made do. For a jock villager, he throws more shade than Pancetti. They both have matching outfits and seem to hang out together a lot.

Apollo: He was the last villager in my previous town before I restarted so I had to find him all over again. He's super sweet to the mayor but can be a handful towards my normal villagers.

Ava: Another very underrated normal villager. She and Apollo come from the same town and their houses are somewhat close to each other. Despite that, they've never had a conversation. Ava's house is probably one of the best locations.

Coco: Another villager from my first town and also had to find all over. I never thought she was creepy, her design's so unique! She tends to keep to herself most of the time in town (even her house is a little secluded) but is now starting to interact with other villagers.

Tangy: The last of the original trio I wanted to get back into my town. Her energy can be a bit much for my other villagers but she and Stitches get along super well! Not to mention, she's a really fun villager who brings a lot of life.

Lily: She lives near the town pond which is perfect for her! She became fast friends with Coco and Pancetti. I only wish she had better taste in wallpaper tbh. Regardless, she's adorable.

Joey: The final dreamie. Luckily, he moved exactly where I wanted him to be. Despite him living across town from Stitches, they somehow end up walking near each other. Being the newest resident in town, he's still getting used to life.

... I couldn't help myself, so sorry for the wall of text! I love all of my villagers and am very happy with them. It's also funny that my bf also has Stitches and Joey in his town so I often say hi to them when visiting. =v=

Back