• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Pavé Duplicate Item Clearout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnimalCrossingPerson

Please respect GDPR
Bells
New Horizons Token
20 Envelopes
Red Candy
Red Candy
Winter Mittens
Lucky
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Feedback
100% (64) +
See post #17!

Finally I got one of each Pav? item but I have no reason to keep any duplicates so instead of unloading them at Re-Tail, they may as well be given away for free for those who did not manage to get them all and want some of them.

Will be going to sleep so just request whatever you like from the list. I'll contact everyone who posted tomorrow afternoon/evening (GMT) and the first folk to respond get what they requested. Please don't request everything just to sell to Re-Tail! :p

If anyone has a spare Pav? floor, can I please get it? I'm sick of this nonsense and don't have one yet.

The number of items is how many are in stock, not how many have not yet been requested:
Pav? bed (x0)
Pav? bookshelf (x3) (x1) - CitrusCakes, ThomasTheNerd
Pav? bureau (x1) (x0) - Stephzlee, CitrusCakes
Pav? chair (x3) (x0) - Stephzlee, CitrusCakes, Fang4Ever, ThomasTheNerd
Pav? chest (x3) (x1) - CitrusCakes, DPBattle, Orcstronaut
Pav? clock (x4) (x3) - Ritsu, Stephzlee, Fang4Ever
Pav? closet (x5) (x3) - Stephzlee, ThomasTheNerd
Pav? end table (x0)
Pav? lamp (x3) (x1) - ThomasTheNerd, Heartdrops, Kindii
Pav? sofa (x1) (x0) - Stephzlee, ThomasTheNerd
Pav? table (x2) (x1)- Ritsu, CitrusCakes
Pav? wall (x1) - Fang4Ever, Kindii
Pav? floor (x0)

WVW69i35jqgEt43aMn

UPDATE:
Ooh, there's competition for items now! Whoever is ready for their requested item(s) first gets them first, although this will stay updated so don't be shy asking for anything if you'll be online before everything disappears.

Last edited:
May I please get the Pav? clock and table, I have a spare Pav? floor I can give you :)

Hi! Could I have a bureau, closet, chair, clock and sofa? I had loads of duplicates too
-_-

I sure did miss a lot, can I please have a table, bureau, bookshelf, chest, and chair? I have that spare floor if you still need one.

Could I please have a clock, wall and chair?

Hi. Could I please have the bookshelf, chair, closet, sofa and lamp?

Will just sell the rest to Re-Tail then unless anyone sends me a visitor message quickly, requesting something.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Re-opened thread because there's little point in having it closed unless everything's gone.

Selling the remaining stuff to Re-Tail unless someone panic spams me on my visitor messages page right away.

Sold to Re-Tail. Oh my word, never knew it would sell for that much, lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back