• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What makes you cringe?

Fantasyrick

What’s up boo!
Bells
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Cake
What makes you cringe?
If all you want is to be edgy and call out someone or make someone feel bad don't post pls.

Last edited:
people who bash something and then turn around and obsess over it themselves.
those people look like idiots and they make me cringe.

the fact that the US is falling apart, and the fact that knowing that "and to the republic for which it stands, ONE NATION, UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and JUSTICE FOR ALL" doesn't mean anything in society and in the US in general anymore

the fact that the US is falling apart, and the fact that knowing that "and to the republic for which it stands, ONE NATION, UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and JUSTICE FOR ALL" doesn't mean anything in society and in the US in general anymore

well i mean under god has nothing to do with the US. but anyways.

Secondhand embarrassment is the only thing I can think of tbh.

- unpleasant sounds, like nails on a chalkboard
- annoying sounds other people make like fart noises
- watching people do weird dance moves/not being able to dance
- when people use improper grammar or spell a world completely wrong or when people use the wrong spelling of a word like fairy instead of ferry
- when things aren't multiples of 5 or 10, this is a really bad thing, I usually round time up to the nearest 10 or 5, I can't do anything unless it is a multiple of 10 or 5, like if you time me on something it must be as long as a multiple of 10 or 5
- when my grades are really bad
- when I read a book and stop reading before I finish the chapter, I hate having to start in the middle of a chapter or page
- some stupid things people say
- when people think their right when their really not
- a lot more but yeah

people who are going through the weeaboo or 'im so random' phase. the words moist and crusty are even worse

i cringe
when a Kirby beats me (almighty King Dedede) in smash
the puffball can combo ANYTHING into forward throw, it's insane

I honestly find a lot of people under the age of 15 cringey. I don't know why, but the youngins always find a way to just......no.

Last edited:
I honestly find a lot of people under the age of 15 cringey. I don't know why, but the youngins always find a way to just......no.

I actually knew a girl on TBT who was 13 and she was really cool actually

She talked like a 20 yr old guy but she was cool af
i miss her a lot we talked every day but she left for good

havent heard from her in months

Anyway I find dabbing cringey

Last edited:
Why was the board closed temporarily and why were comments deleted without a note as to why

That makes me cringe

Why was the board closed temporarily and why were comments deleted without a note as to why

That makes me cringe

idk either i reported it for a reason why they closed so i think thats what it reopened but oh well.

Back