• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling * Atheos Cycling * |Boxes: Vesta | New: Annalise|

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey Karyii Is Katt gonna be in box soon? There is an empty spot in my town and i don't want anyone to move in and ruin it.

hey Karyii Is Katt gonna be in box soon? There is an empty spot in my town and i don't want anyone to move in and ruin it.

Katt will likely box up sometime today - It depends on when the winner of Freya's auction gets back to me

- - - Post Merge - - -

is Freya still available?

I am waiting on a reply from the winner of her auction - If it end up falling though I will let you know

Ohhh I'm sorry I didnt check the forums yesterday, due to my friend having no space though I'll have to ask another friend to hold Apollo. His fc is: 0404-7756-5676 Nyx from Scipio. Sorry for not checking! ;_;_

Ohhh I'm sorry I didnt check the forums yesterday, due to my friend having no space though I'll have to ask another friend to hold Apollo. His fc is: 0404-7756-5676 Nyx from Scipio. Sorry for not checking! ;_;_

Alright - No problem - Is that FC / Person available right now then?

Yup he is, thank you :)

Alright perfect - I'll add that FC and open the gates to Atheos ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dinomates, your friend is so kind! They came and got Apollo no problem and also gave me some black roses and tulips and a few purple roses!! I thanked them a couple times.. but feel free to thank them again for me! XD That was so sweet! <3 <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Apollo has been adopted by a super awesome generous person xD

Sylvia the uchi kangaroo is now in boxes - She will be voided in about 15 or so minutes
(I have to go put my daughter down for a nap so whenever I get back from doing that ^.^
If no one is interested in her that is

Ended up having to get some stuff done while I had a chance xD - - -

Vesta is now in boxes and will be voided in 10ish minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back