Cycling * Atheos Cycling * |Boxes: Vesta | New: Annalise|

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw all lurkers are welcome so I'd love to lurk for Henry or O'Hare if they move in. Henry is prioroty. :)

Scratch that...I will place a 24 hour reserve on Henry AND O'Hare...whichever one you get first. If I have to just choose one like the rules said I choose Henry. Thank you!

Last edited:
May we 24 hr reserve more then one villager? If so.. Id like to reserve Wolfgang, Tia, Vladimir, and colton! If theres a max of 1,2, or 3 then take them in that order :) Thanks

Only one villager may be reserved for each type of reservation - I will mark you down for a 24 hour reservation for Vladimir (Wolfgang and Tia are T2's so I do not accept reservations for them, but I can PM/VM you when/if they move in if you'd like.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I place a 24 hr reserve on Blanche please?

You got it ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Scratch that...I will place a 24 hour reserve on Henry AND O'Hare...whichever one you get first. If I have to just choose one like the rules said I choose Henry. Thank you!

I can do one villager per type of reservation - I can mark you down for a 24 hour reservation for Henry but I am likely to get O'Hare first as I've already had Henry come and go from my town. - I will mark you for Henry and if you end up changing g your mind due to that just feel free to let me know. I have no problem changing that for you ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Diva is now in boxes - Voiding in ten minutes
Voided

Marina has been adopted ^.^

Merry is now in boxes

I have to go make supper now and such so when I get back she will be voided if no one has interest

I don't need Henry since he was in campsite. Could I change my reservation to Lily?

Samson is now in boxes - He will be voided in 15 or so minutes if there is no interest
voided

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anabelle is now in boxes - She'll have about 15 or so minutes until void also
Voided

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back