Cycling * Atheos Cycling * |Boxes: Vesta | New: Annalise|

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey Karyii Is Katt gonna be in box soon? There is an empty spot in my town and i don't want anyone to move in and ruin it.

hey Karyii Is Katt gonna be in box soon? There is an empty spot in my town and i don't want anyone to move in and ruin it.

Katt will likely box up sometime today - It depends on when the winner of Freya's auction gets back to me

- - - Post Merge - - -

is Freya still available?

I am waiting on a reply from the winner of her auction - If it end up falling though I will let you know

Ohhh I'm sorry I didnt check the forums yesterday, due to my friend having no space though I'll have to ask another friend to hold Apollo. His fc is: 0404-7756-5676 Nyx from Scipio. Sorry for not checking! ;_;_

Ohhh I'm sorry I didnt check the forums yesterday, due to my friend having no space though I'll have to ask another friend to hold Apollo. His fc is: 0404-7756-5676 Nyx from Scipio. Sorry for not checking! ;_;_

Alright - No problem - Is that FC / Person available right now then?

Yup he is, thank you :)

Alright perfect - I'll add that FC and open the gates to Atheos ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dinomates, your friend is so kind! They came and got Apollo no problem and also gave me some black roses and tulips and a few purple roses!! I thanked them a couple times.. but feel free to thank them again for me! XD That was so sweet! <3 <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Apollo has been adopted by a super awesome generous person xD

Sylvia the uchi kangaroo is now in boxes - She will be voided in about 15 or so minutes
(I have to go put my daughter down for a nap so whenever I get back from doing that ^.^
If no one is interested in her that is

Ended up having to get some stuff done while I had a chance xD - - -

Vesta is now in boxes and will be voided in 10ish minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back