• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

2015 shoutout thread

not really anyone. I'm probably not on anyone's list either.
I guess I don't really talk to people much.

Last edited:
shout out to my pals gingerbread, sugilite and sej.
and gamzee for being cool
Awwww :D

Shout outs to pumpkins(friend bae <3)
Miharu(one of the kindest people on here!)
Sugarella(sweet!)
Chibi.Hoshi(so kind and generous!)
Nightmares(super kind)
Gracelia(just plain awesome)

I think that's everyone? Sorry if I forgot anyone oops

Awwww :D

Shout outs to pumpkins(friend bae <3)
Miharu(one of the kindest people on here!)
Sugarella(sweet!)
Chibi.Hoshi(so kind and generous!)
Nightmares(super kind)
Gracelia(just plain awesome)

I think that's everyone? Sorry if I forgot anyone oops

Not sure I'm 'kind', but thanks a lot ^.^

Shouts to Socky, Pally, Elin, Natty, Jakey, Ragdoll, Kiss, and a nice little chunk of the LINE group. Y'all rad as hell.
d503m9x.png

i suck so much at making friends i haven't ever had a conversation with anyone from tbt for more than two years LMAO.

omg Mia with all her drama!!!11!!!1 >:/ <3
Aradai for always being the best bruh ♡
Gamzee for being the realest and also really nice and cool uvu
P e o n y, who I only met recently but is someone with a sincerely thoughtful nature.
And Shirohibiki and Kairi-Kitten for being rad and supporting me in like everything art thing I've ever done ily

Shoutout to P o c k y, Sugarella, Bloobloop, Superstar2361, Jetix, AS176 (even though you're gone) Dilute/Aerate and probably much more for being awesome

P o c k y ~ love you bby <3
Sparro ~ stop being jelly, me and pocky aren't a thing

Don't lie to me

Miharu c:
We're not necessarily close, but her compliments and everything inspired me to keep working on GFX >u<

sparro - for being my awesome friend i guess
pocky - my waifu
ella - my ex waifu
bunny bento- thanks
bloop- love ya
lani- TEA
layla- cool

how come no one mentioned me ;(

shoutout to miharu, naekoya, wonderk, piichinu, dixx, esphas, dreamy luigi, pokemanz, jake., aerate, gamzee, sugilite, etchasketch, p e p p e r, jinico, taesaek, call me daniel, happiness delight, duckyluv, sugarella, lizzy541, aesthetic, bluepikachu47, cinn_mon, dinger, miily, cou, caddberry, lethallulu, lemon pop, skyfall, blizzard, dacosim, aleshapie, sholee, jetix, As176, gregriii, the hidden owl, sucre, and anyone who made my short time here amazing.

All the people listed - plus more- I have held conversations with and made me feel better when I was down. I talk to a majority of them off-site and hope to be friends with them for a long while.

I love you bros stay poppin <3

Last edited:
Got the VIPS: Esphass, piichinu (queen), Jacob, Dreamy... also Lixx who I always pretend to hate even though I don't really :33

Then a few friends: StarryWolf, Carfax (bae), Gamzee, mugii (other bae)... probably forgetting some but u kno if i luv u
Also shoutout to the group I've played Splatoon with since release, as well as those I've made signatures for...
Then there's those I used to talk to last year but vanished...

Overall I wish I could've made a few more friends, but I'm happy with these that I've mentioned. Love you all. ;u;

Last edited:
Jetix and Dawnpiplup for being my mlg pals <3

Tina for being awesome Ayu fan <3

Jer because you let me beat your post count :'D

Back