2015 shoutout thread

not really anyone. I'm probably not on anyone's list either.
I guess I don't really talk to people much.

Last edited:
shout out to my pals gingerbread, sugilite and sej.
and gamzee for being cool
Awwww :D

Shout outs to pumpkins(friend bae <3)
Miharu(one of the kindest people on here!)
Sugarella(sweet!)
Chibi.Hoshi(so kind and generous!)
Nightmares(super kind)
Gracelia(just plain awesome)

I think that's everyone? Sorry if I forgot anyone oops

Awwww :D

Shout outs to pumpkins(friend bae <3)
Miharu(one of the kindest people on here!)
Sugarella(sweet!)
Chibi.Hoshi(so kind and generous!)
Nightmares(super kind)
Gracelia(just plain awesome)

I think that's everyone? Sorry if I forgot anyone oops

Not sure I'm 'kind', but thanks a lot ^.^

Shouts to Socky, Pally, Elin, Natty, Jakey, Ragdoll, Kiss, and a nice little chunk of the LINE group. Y'all rad as hell.
d503m9x.png

i suck so much at making friends i haven't ever had a conversation with anyone from tbt for more than two years LMAO.

omg Mia with all her drama!!!11!!!1 >:/ <3
Aradai for always being the best bruh ♡
Gamzee for being the realest and also really nice and cool uvu
P e o n y, who I only met recently but is someone with a sincerely thoughtful nature.
And Shirohibiki and Kairi-Kitten for being rad and supporting me in like everything art thing I've ever done ily

Shoutout to P o c k y, Sugarella, Bloobloop, Superstar2361, Jetix, AS176 (even though you're gone) Dilute/Aerate and probably much more for being awesome

P o c k y ~ love you bby <3
Sparro ~ stop being jelly, me and pocky aren't a thing

Don't lie to me

Miharu c:
We're not necessarily close, but her compliments and everything inspired me to keep working on GFX >u<

sparro - for being my awesome friend i guess
pocky - my waifu
ella - my ex waifu
bunny bento- thanks
bloop- love ya
lani- TEA
layla- cool

how come no one mentioned me ;(

shoutout to miharu, naekoya, wonderk, piichinu, dixx, esphas, dreamy luigi, pokemanz, jake., aerate, gamzee, sugilite, etchasketch, p e p p e r, jinico, taesaek, call me daniel, happiness delight, duckyluv, sugarella, lizzy541, aesthetic, bluepikachu47, cinn_mon, dinger, miily, cou, caddberry, lethallulu, lemon pop, skyfall, blizzard, dacosim, aleshapie, sholee, jetix, As176, gregriii, the hidden owl, sucre, and anyone who made my short time here amazing.

All the people listed - plus more- I have held conversations with and made me feel better when I was down. I talk to a majority of them off-site and hope to be friends with them for a long while.

I love you bros stay poppin <3

Last edited:
Got the VIPS: Esphass, piichinu (queen), Jacob, Dreamy... also Lixx who I always pretend to hate even though I don't really :33

Then a few friends: StarryWolf, Carfax (bae), Gamzee, mugii (other bae)... probably forgetting some but u kno if i luv u
Also shoutout to the group I've played Splatoon with since release, as well as those I've made signatures for...
Then there's those I used to talk to last year but vanished...

Overall I wish I could've made a few more friends, but I'm happy with these that I've mentioned. Love you all. ;u;

Last edited:
Jetix and Dawnpiplup for being my mlg pals <3

Tina for being awesome Ayu fan <3

Jer because you let me beat your post count :'D

Back