• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Jingle is back and needs your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
jingles-jolly-jamboree-banner.png

It was a quiet night on The Bell Tree Forums, not a peep to be heard, until outside the window a single snowflake fell. Then another. And another. Soon enough the good boys and girls of TBT began to notice the gentle flurry falling outside. They all ran to tell their friends that Jingle was coming to town!

Continued in The North Pole...

Hmm, not sure I can do many of these... I'll definitely give some of them a go though.

The snowman one is out considering we're not gonna have enough snow anytime soon.
Today it was 63 degrees outside. And I live in Indiana where we're normally buried under snow and the schools don't close unless the -50 degree weather and 10ft snow make the power go out.

Hmm, not sure I can do many of these... I'll definitely give some of them a go though.

The snowman one is out considering we're not gonna have enough snow anytime soon.
Today it was 63 degrees outside. And I live in Indiana where we're normally buried under snow and the schools don't close unless the -50 degree weather and 10ft snow make the power go out.

The snowman wouldn't have to be made out of actual snow. It can be made out of anything. :)

YES HYPE

(although this happened while i was in the shower XD)

I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN WHEN I WAS SLEEPING
DAMNIT
I WAITED 10 HOURS AND YOU DID WHILE I WAS SLEEPING

OMG I WAS LITERALLY WAITING ALL DAY YESTERDAY

AND THEN YOU DECIDED TO DO IT WHEN I WAS ASLEEP

WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back