• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Are you ever able to wear something besides the red jacket?

cheezu

Bells
Switch
0044-9828-4409
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
I like how you can change all your other accessories but so far, I haven't been able to change my top. Does it remain like that throughout the game or is it something you can unlock?

You can change it by dragging your person to the clothes at the corner of your screen when you're visiting a villager's home, but you can't change it when you're designing a home or in the dressing room before leaving Nook's Homes; it'll only let you change your accessories, socks, shoes, hats and skirt/pants.

You can change it by dragging your person to the clothes at the corner of your screen when you're visiting a villager's home, but you can't change it when you're designing a home or in the dressing room before leaving Nook's Homes; it'll only let you change your accessories, socks, shoes, hats and skirt/pants.

Ahhh I see. Sucks that most of the accessories don't go well with the jacket. :(
I'll try changing it at a villager's house. Thanks for letting me know. Had no idea you could do that.

I hate the jacket too. It would have been nice if they at least let you choose the color of the jacket if you're forced to wear it

I don't mind the jacket, I found a cute "work" outfit that is very **** Van **** esc and it makes me happy! I think of it as just that though, that it's your uniform and so that kind of makes it more realistic, but if you just are going to go hang out with your villagers or explore the town you can change into whatever you want 'cause you're not working.

I wish you could atleast pick a colour too. You start the game in that grey blazer for about 20 seconds and I think that looked much better.

oh, i don't even remember that -_-;
yeah, that would be nice.

HNI_0036.JPG

So stylish. :p
Not sure what female designers wear though.

Attachments

• HNI_0033.JPG
    HNI_0033.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 67
No, I don't think you can change it, but you could try at a Main Street shop or a villagers house.
I actually think the dress items of clothing will get rid of it, but I'm not sure. Next time I play I'll test it out :)

Last edited:
Back