• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your least favorite day of the week?

Least favorite day?

• Total voters

jiny

( ´ ▽ ` ).。o♡
Bells
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Leif
Leif
Leif
Leif
Leif
Mine is Sunday, because the next day is Monday, which means School. Unless I have a 4 day weekend, or some other break from it.

Monday. It's the first day of school. I have tomorrow off though, so this week's Monday shouldn't be too bad :)

Monday
Idk who's least favourite day would be Friday xD

Tbh I used to hate Fridays, 'cause I had a late class Thursday night and would work Friday mornings and want to just die.

Now I'm like everyone and hate Sunday/Monday

Monday
Idk who's least favourite day would be Friday xD

the only reason i'd dislike it is because its usually the due date for a whole bunch of projects/exams OTL
but monday is my least fave

Sunday, because that's the night I have to stay up till 4 in the morning doing homework I should've done 4 days ago.

Sunday, because that's the night I have to stay up till 4 in the morning doing homework I should've done 4 days ago.

So do I. I spent a Sunday on a PowerPoint that was due on Monday. Screw procrastination.

I absolutely HATE Mondays! First off, it means I have school which equals homework, and second, I have an after school class about Christianity and the Bible and it's SUPER BORING!!!

Monday because it's the start of yet another boring week of school usually. Sure I always have Textiles on a Monday, which is one of my favourite subjects, but tbh I don't like my Textiles teacher. Plus I always have Maths on a Monday and it's just ugggggh so boring

I adore Mondays but like Wednesdays are ALWAYS bad days for me. I'm usually depressed, bullied, have bad luck or have one of those clumsy days on a Wednesday. It is almost always a Wednesday when stuff like that happens @v@

Tuesdays are always worse than Mondays. At least on Mondays you still feel good from the weekend. By Tuesday you feel like crap again but there is still a lot of the week left.

Back