• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How Much Animal Crossing Merch Do You Own?

CuriousCharli

Bunnie's Shmoopy
Bells
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Spring Shamrock
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Matryoshka Doll
Festive Bell
Green Christmas Stocking
Pear (Fruit)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
I'm just curious. I have a Bunnie Plush currently and she sits on my bed watching over me as i sleep. I do plan on getting more plushies in fact i'm looking for a Stitches plush to keep her company but i think he's been all bought out which is understandable.

IMG_20151020_155301.jpg

Here she is watching herself walking around Aladine. In reality (i guess) Bunnie's been with me for 10 years. My first AC game was Wild World. She's in that town currently too.

Is there anything you have or want to get?

Not merch per se, but I do have the figurines I made (plus a whole lot of others) in my signature :)

I recently got Isabelle, Reese, Bunnie, and Fauna plushies from Nintendo World in New York! :) I also have Digby and Isabelle amiibo, a Happy Home Designer 3DS with matching case, a KK Slider phone charm, Animal Crossing stickers, and a little Isabelle figure with a little town hall to match. So quite a few things, but I'd love more. xD

I've got all the games, the new 3ds xl , all the amiibo figures currently out as well as all the cards, and a small bluebear charm that goes on my DS {I think it was during the time wild world came out}

I really wanted a stitches plush but the only one I found was at a current bidding of 40 dollars on ebay, so I ended up not getting it >.<

Not merch per se, but I do have the figurines I made (plus a whole lot of others) in my signature :)
Those are really cute!

Other than the games and a few of the amiibo cards, I just have two decks of playing cards.

None :( But I'm getting the new 3DS with the new leaf cover on it, and I'm hoping to get an Isabelle plush soon :)

I have a lot of plushies from when the movie was released. I also own all the current amiibo figures and trying to collect all of the cards. Plus all the games in English thus far, lol.

As of right now, all I have is 1 copy of Wild World, 2 copies of New Leaf, 1 copy of Happy Home Designer, and all but 16 of the series one NA Amiibo cards. I'll probably get some of the Amiibo figures because they're really cute.

Reese, Cyrus and KK amiibo
gonna buy the rest when they're on sale though

Last edited:
I have the ACNL themed 3DS XL, the HHD New 3DS and a Reese plush :>

I recently got a set of figures, I'm hoping to get more of that set soon. I'd also like to get plush toys of June, Aurora and Bluebear at some point, if I can find them!

animalxingf16front.jpg

Last edited:
as well as the games, i have the Isabelle and Digby amiibo and a Mr. Resetti plush. i also have some amiibo cards and a Nintendo power guide to AC:pG :)

Cass.jpg

I have all the games and my hubby recently bought me a Punchy hat (My favorite animal of all time)

Back