• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official Looking For Thread - Amiibo Card Post Office

US here, looking for:
115 Nat
116 Chip
161 Teddy
213 Digby
307 Gracie
313 Pavé
326 Dizzy
394 Grizzly

New to amiibo card collecting, so I can't really trade, I can just pay in RLC. The prices on ebay stink so I figured I'd try here!

hey y'all!

looking for
237 Bam
231 Elvis

for trade
017 Lottie
021 Portia
041 Quillson
052 Poppy
071 Yuka
093 Bertha
111 Shrunk
125 Gwen
205 Phyllis
206 Pete
222 Miranda
238 Friga
247 Wart Jr.
254 Greta
270 Rooney

I'm not a collector, but I figured I could trade for villagers I like and help out with someone's collection in the process! USA, DM me if you want to trade!

I ship from Canada

013 Carrie (Welcome Amiibo)
029 Julia (Welcome Amiibo)
036 Candi (Welcome Amiibo)

Last edited:
Looking for: Bunnie, Ruby, and Coco.
For trade: Rooney, Caroline, and Tabby.
DM me if you need any of these cards and I might trade for something else too. Trying to complete my rabbit villager set :)

UPDATE: I have completed my trades!

Last edited:
Looking for 362 Static and 385 Lucky to complete series 4! I have a lot to trade, list can be viewed here!!

Looking for special character cards. I’m brand new to collecting, so I would be purchasing rather than trading. My location is the US.

LF: 001-017, 101-117, 201-217, 301-316, 401-422

Last edited:
Moving N.A. Dobie to the backburner for the moment (am still looking for him though).

Anyway, here's what I'm offering up for Shep:

117, 120, 175, 142, 158, 183, sealed Sanrio pack

WILLING TO TRADE MULTIPLE FOR HIM, especially since Nintendo has shown 0 interest in moving my favourite smug (W. Link) and I have to settle for my second favourite smug instead. Same for Dobie though I highly doubt that's going to happen. Primarily looking for Shep at this time and considering Dobie an added bonus.

Hello, im from Europe and would love to find Isabelle (#403), Celeste (#407) and Marbel (#408) from series 5.

I have if you are interested Raymond, Ione, Zoe, Marlo, Quinn, Frett,Sasha, Tiansheng, Reneigh,Shino, Azalea,Ace, Sherb,Petri,Chabwick, Audie and cephalobot.

Hi there! I’m new to trading - just got my first couple packs from series 5.

looking for: Sasha #433
to trade: Marlo #437, Judy #430, Rio #444 and Sherb #425

ISO All series 5 Amiibo cards. I have nothing to trade so I’m looking to purchase through PayPal. Please send me a message if you’re interested. Thanks in advance!

mD2Cq0O.png

Welcome to the official looking for thread for the Amiibo Card Post Office! If you are only looking for one or two cards, feel free to post them here.

If you have more than a few cards you're looking to trade for, please create a trading thread in the Amiibo Card Post Office board instead.

A couple rules:
  • You are only allowed to post in here once every 8 hours or longer.
  • If you'd like to trade with a user who has posted here, please PM or VM them instead of posting in this thread.
Happy trading! :)
Anyone have Freya? I have series 5 stuff

Looking for my all-time favorite villager, DOBIE

I have various cards from previous series (1–4, Sanrio, WA Carrie) as well as plenty of the new Series 5 cards (regular and NPC) as well as a reasonable cash offer! Please PM

Hello! Just so y'all know it's been a minute since I last traded, but at last I received the few series 5 packs I was able to snag. I got a double and a card I would like to trade away. I will be leaving this post/comment open for a few days to see what offers I get (& I'll keep it open if I don't get any replies in that time lol), plus I'm pretty busy right now life wise.

The cards I have are Quinn (440) and Mabel (408). I only want to trade 1:1 and SP:SP, feel free to ask me any questions or make any offers regardless.

Here are the cards I'm looking for, in order of importance.

SP:
Flick (413)
Niko (421)
Wardell (422)
Daisy Mae (414)
Wisp (419)
Wilbur (405)
Orville (404)
CJ (412)
Timmy & Tommy (402)
Tom Nook (401) or (423)

Villagers:
Tiansheng (435)
Petri (438)
Shino (436)
Judy (430)
Megan (426)
Sherb (425)
Audie (428)
Raymond (431)
Cephalobot (439)
Ace (443)
Azalea (446)

I will also be going over my 1-4 and WA collection since it's been so long, however I definitely have lots of those doubles for trade. I've been meaning to make a big post on the forum for a long time now, so perhaps this will give me motivation.

In the meantime, I have a few intro/info posts on my profile, so check those out if you wanna see how I conduct trades, what I'm up to, and so on.

cheers !

Last edited:
I just need 2 cards to finish my Amiibo serie 5 collection, I have some cards to trade, someone from EU who has this two cards; Celeste (#407) and Isabelle (#403) , want to trade please dont hesitate to DM me

Back