The Official Looking For Thread - Amiibo Card Post Office

If anyone's still looking for Stitches, I have him! I'll be willing to do 2:1 for him. Check out my wishlist and PM me an offer! 🤗

ISO (english) NA or EU WA :

Vivian
June
Sylvana
Maddie
Tasha
Sprocket
Ketchup

and the rest but firstly these👆🏼
I have some to trade IM me

I need 355 Mira. I have many to trade, check my thread on this page for exactly who I have. Willing to trade up to 3 for her if needed

Looking for 4 more cards to complete my entire set:

Ellie
Murphy
Louie
Cleo

Please PM me if you have one for trade!

LF> Cookie, Merry, and a few others

Check out my thread here for details:

Thank you :)

I just need 1 card to complete my set. If anyone has WA-48 Cleo that they’d be willing to part with, please PM me! ❤

I'm looking for quite a few cards, but I would be particularly happy to find 317 Goldie.

I have another thread with villagers I'm looking for and villagers I have to trade. PM if you have a Goldie and would like to organise something!

I'm ok with EU or NA cards. My cards are all EU.

Thanks 😊

Last edited:
Looking for and trading cards in my thread. PM any offers. Thanks!

If anybody has an extra Etoile card they don't want... 👈👈 I don't have a whole lot to trade but will also buy straight out if that's your speed.

(We're gonna need a Sanrio card search thread, aren't we x'D)

I’m looking for the following WA cards:

#2 Hopkins
#5 Paolo
#6 Hornsby
#9 Huck
#10 Sylvana

#15 Rex
#17 Ursula
#25 Plucky
#27 Claude
#29 Julia

#30 Louie
#34 Boots
#35 Weber
#38 Spike
#39 Cashmere
#40 Tad
#41 Norma
#42 Gonzo
#46 Dobie

The cards in bold are the ones with highest priority.

Here is my thread; the cards I state that I have are my dupes. I am willing to trade 2 for 1 for the WAs only.

All I need right now is a NA #261 Tucker.

I have a duplicate #272 Skye, but I'm also willing to trade other NA series 3 cards. PM me for what I have available :)

I only need WA12 Wade to finish my collection and I'm willing to give ~20 or so series 1-4 cards for it!

Im looking for either or both Dr Shrunk cards! Shrunk is my top priority lol but aside from him I would also love Pietro and Chadder.
I dont have any cards myself but I could draw you art in return 👍 examples on my instagram/deviantart @ clownpostur

i have 119 felicity, looking for any one of the following!

37 kabuki
99 molly
135 phoebe
143 olivia
188 ankha
264 marshal

likewise if anyone is selling i'd be interested as well. please pm me if you're interested!

Back