Market Price Summary of Collectibles [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow, welcome back Sholee!

Sold a flower glow wand for 2.8k TBT. :)

tumblr_inline_mgb269SxCS1rx2fz3.gif

UPDATE!

I usually do not include sales that involve trades of other game currency or for other collectibles. However, for rare collectibles where there are limited or very old sales, I will use these trades/sales as an estimated value so the guide is not relying on year old sale information. However, this is only UNTIL there are sales, at which point, I will not be using the estimated value anymore. (This is subject to changes, I will see how the community and market reacts to this)

cake.png
cake (high) price range has been lowered from 350 to 300

carnation-pink.png
pink carnation (high) price range has been lowered from 400 to 300
xzY5o9n.png
red carnation (high) price range has been lowered from 300 to 250

dnm1.png
ど (high) price range has been lowered from 900 to 850
dnm2.png
う price range has been lowered from 1.2K - 1.9K to 1K - 1.2K
dnm3.png
ぶ price range has been lowered from 2.8K - 5K to 3K - 3.2K

yellow-feather.png
yellow feather price range has been lowered from 3K - 4K to 1.3K
purple-feather.png
purple feather (high) price range has been lowered from 17K to 12K
pink-feather.png
pink feather (high) price range has been lowered from 18K - 21K to 12K
PLEASE SEE METHOLOGY UPDATE ON THESE TWO COLLECTIBLES

easterEgg.png
classic easter egg (high) price range has been lowered from 1.5K to 1K
easterEggular.png
regular easter egg (high) price range has been lowered from 650 to 350
easterEggYoshi.png
yoshi egg (high) price has been lowered from 5K to 3.5K
easterEggTogepi.png
togepi egg (high) price has been lowered from 4K to 3.3K
easterEggWaluigi.png
waluigi egg (high) price has been lowered from 1K to 600
easterEggPikachu.png
pikachu egg (high) price has been lowered from 700 to 650
easterEggCandy.png
candy egg (high) price has been lowered from 1.3K to 1.2K

candy-green.png
green candy (high) price has been lowered from 400 to 350
candy-blue.png
blue candy price range has been lowered from 1.5K - 2K to 1.2K - 1.9K

ice-cream-swirl-summer.png
ice cream swirl price range has been lowered from 550 - 700 to 500 -550
popsicle-summer.png
popsicle (high) price has been lowered from 1.4K to 1.2K

pokeball.png
pokeball price range has been lowered from 19K - 23.5K to 18K - 20K

• Removal of average price section
  • Included new *asterisk which indicate outlier sales
  • Included spoilers providing how many of event collectibles were sold

Spreadsheet of Collectible Sales
still a WIP, but just in case anyone wanted to see numbers
let me know if you see any missing sales or errors

I'm not exactly sure how busy I'll be once September rolls around and might just do weekly updates instead of updating at random. In doing weekly updates, it'll allow me to provide similar posts such as this with which collectibles changed in price.

Not sure if this even helps anyone or I'm just making more work for myself. Feedback and suggestions are always welcomed!​

Last edited:
Sholee, I think the update is great. good work <3

Also I think the idea of weekly updates and providing the spreadsheet will make more work for you, but i find will probably also be less stressful (if that even makes sense lol). I know the acnl tier list and collectible guide are very different, but I found that once I started sharing my google sheets with updates, and showing everyone the info I gathered & the way I did my updates in the VTP tier list, people stopped questioning it. Not sure if you've dealt with a lot of that, but that's just my 2 cents c:
Good luck ~

Sholee, I think the update is great. good work <3

Also I think the idea of weekly updates and providing the spreadsheet will make more work for you, but i find will probably also be less stressful (if that even makes sense lol). I know the acnl tier list and collectible guide are very different, but I found that once I started sharing my google sheets with updates, and showing everyone the info I gathered & the way I did my updates in the VTP tier list, people stopped questioning it. Not sure if you've dealt with a lot of that, but that's just my 2 cents c:
Good luck ~

The spreadsheet was something I always had, but it was just not really as updated cause I wrote most sales down on this mini moleskin notepad I carried with me. I also stopped updating the spreadsheet because there were other guides popping up and it didn't seem fair if they used the data I painstakingly gathered. Your villager tier list as well as pechue's guide inspired me to do the update posts to clarify what collectibles have changed in prices because it just seems more transparent that way. I do have some people questioning prices through pm or here but once I give them an explanation of where I'm getting the price from, they're usually okay with it. I hope having the spreadsheet available should now deter any mass hysteria when prices drop for certain collectibles. I also want it available so people can tell me if I missed a sale, I go through threads often but many people edit their opening post or reuse old threads before I get a chance to record the sale.

I expect it to be less work after this major price update. I'll see how this goes, I might change and adjust things depending on my schedule.

Thanks a lot for your advice! :]

Last edited:
Sold a red cosmo for 40 TBT. :)

Sold green feather for 1.4k and a red carnation for 125 bells!

Last edited:

dDLMYXq.jpg

Welcome Back Sholee

. . . . . .

4vMyiDX.png
2016 Green Feather purchased for 1.5k ( link )

ZoayWHy.png
2016 Purple Feather purchased for 5k ( link )

. . . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back