• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Terrorist Attacks in Paris

There are passages in the Koran telling Muslims to kill. There are passages in the Old Testament telling Jews and Christians to kill. God is all for killing. People who murder in the name of religion are actually following the religion properly.

So, yes. Murder is Islam. Murder is essential in all the current major religions.

excuse me but I find this extremely unnecessary
have you ever read the quaran? have you ever read through any of these religious texts?
there are 0 words in the quaran about killing others in order to follow God's words
these people aren't following the quaran but an extreme interpretation of it
Islam is Not Murder and you have 0% understanding of anything and you're so ignorant honestly
don't say anything if you don't know what you are talking about

- - - Post Merge - - -

my girlfriend lives in paris what do i do

pray for her

have you ever read the quaran? have you ever read through any of these religious texts?
there are 0 words in the quaran about killing others in order to follow God's words
Islam is Not Murder and you have 0% understanding of anything and you're so ignorant honestly

Sorry for starting a debate now but, a passage in the Quran uses these words "Kill the non-believer"

I study religions as a hobby. You may want to take a look at this, because it is actually you who is ignorant. The Abrahamic religions all call for their people to murder in the name of God. http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm

I hope a mod closes this before it gets nasty. Religion and immigration debates? Really? People were killed! Please, guys!

I don't think anyone is getting nasty at all. Everyone who is talking right now is calmly stating points. You can pretend it's an argument but it's just conversation. Not to mention people die everyday like this in similar ways. Just because some terrorists got into the "safe haven" known as first world countries does not mean the problem is any more serious right now than it was 24 hours ago.

Contact her by the quickest methods you have and await a response. There's nothing else you can do at this point. Also, urge her to stay inside at all times.

i can't contact her
i haven't been able to since august

I find it awful. No city in the entire world should have to experience something as horrible as that. Rest in Peace to the hundreds already dead.

I don't think anyone is getting nasty at all. Everyone who is talking right now is calmly stating points. You can pretend it's an argument but it's just conversation. Not to mention people die everyday like this in similar ways. Just because some terrorists got into the "safe haven" known as first world countries does not mean the problem is any more serious right now than it was 24 hours ago.

Notice how I said before it gets nasty. It isn't yet but it has every possibility of getting there.

Notice how I said before it gets nasty. It isn't yet but it has every possibility of getting there.

Every thread on the forum has the potential to get nasty. Do you suggest we close every single thread just in case one of them might get nasty? Mods are here to keep things civil. While things are still civil, stop trying to mini mod please.

I study religions as a hobby. You may want to take a look at this, because it is actually you who is ignorant. The Abrahamic religions all call for their people to murder in the name of God. http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm

I will clarify, because I'm not ignorant I'm a Shi'ite Muslim and I have been studying the quaran for as long as I can remember
don't you dare call me ignorant it's you that doesn't know what you are talking about
these verses are against those who attacked the prophets of god who killed the Muslims mercilessly
maybe you should study a bit more before you speak

studying religion as a hobby isn't quite the same thing as actually being of that religion.
http://islamophobia132.weebly.com/the-religion-of-peace-and-islam-watch.html

But now isn't the time to discuss this. Thoughts are with the people of France.

Jesus christ, I was just stating that I didn't want this thread to spiral directly into hell, especially when this is going on in France. I just find it disrespectful to point fingers and play the "I'm right you're wrong" game over a situation like this. Sorry if that offends everyone, didn't realize I'm not allowed to be concerned about fights breaking out.

Last edited:
12243038_10153103145815780_512117163322619203_n.jpg

I saw this.

This is nice.

Back