[Line] Art Contest - Winners Announced!!

rosetti

with love ♡
Bells
Chao Easter Egg
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Daisy Easter Egg
Golden Easter Egg
Star Glow Wand
Yellow Pansy
Black Feather
Yellow Cosmos
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10

EDnUc3u.png

Rq6Stqj.png
Profile Link--------------PMTimezone Link
NikkiNikki{x}GMT -5 | EST
Rosetti{x}GMT
Mettaton{x}GMT -6 | CST
Monkey D Luffy{x}GMT
ygG41FS.png
In celebrating our one year TBT Line anniversary we are hosting this art event to expend and welcome many more creative artists.

Who of you creative critters are worthy of mushrooms and this grand prize we found in the dumpster? Show us your skills and impress us rodents or else we will eat your goodies . . . or your hand!

This art contest has two themes - Fall and the 'rodents'. You, the participant, can decide whichever theme or do a mixture of both. Optional: Draw us the rodents (the animals in our avatars) doing something with the mushrooms. Entry must represent the theme in some way! It can be traditional or digital! There can be only 3 winners.

First place will receive grand points and a $10 eshop card! (holla get some dollas). Also a free print or your entry which is something optional.

If you have any questions or concerns let us know! It's always good to ask questions!
3NgJjKH.png
When does the contest start and end?
Starts: November 12th, RIGHT NOW~
Ends: November 26th
QcsUEtl.png
v4CDoog.png
Anyone with any level of art capabilities and creativity can join!
v4CDoog.png

Be very creative, think about color schemes, styles, and techniques!
v4CDoog.png
The drawing must be in one of these themes: Fall and / or Halloween (Optional: Rodents)
v4CDoog.png
Artwork must be created by you and only you. No bases or templates!
v4CDoog.png

No plagiarism is allowed. If you are caught stealing someone else's work and claiming it as your own, you will not be allowed to participated in this event or any of the other events. We do not condone this behavior.
v4CDoog.png
Artwork must be appropriate for the forums as there are younger individuals, please keep everything PG-13!
v4CDoog.png
Any type of medium is allowed, graphically colored, traditionally colored, pencils, paints, paper art, sculptures, etc. However, the artwork must come from only you!
v4CDoog.png
You can submit as many entries as you want, although remember it's quality over quantity!
v4CDoog.png
Digital entries must be submitted as a .png file and traditional entries must be photographically clear (if you don't have a good camera or a scanner then it's still okay but try to get the best photograph possible!)
v4CDoog.png
Upload your pictures using imgur, tinypic, or some other image uploading site!
v4CDoog.png
PM your final artwork to one of the hosts! Preferably NikkiNikki or Rosetti

Do not contact any of the hosts, cohosts, judges, or contributors to gain the upper hand / cheat in the festivals, bonfire events or confidential prize info otherwise you will be excluded from the event.
ITK7mBb.png
Traditional Entries
Scan it or take a really good picture of it! Entry must look clear in a good quality

Digital Entries
.png file

PM your submission to one of the hosts! Preferably NikkiNikki or Rosetti

Who will be judging the contest?
NikkiNikki
Rosetti
Mettaton
Monkey D Luffy
oflg5yG.png
Participation5
v4CDoog.png
First Place30
v4CDoog.png
Second Place20
v4CDoog.png
Third Place15
v4CDoog.png

First, second, third place are based on the judges choices. Participation is based on your art entry, giving a maximum of 5 mushrooms.
EPwc8sZ.png
The event exclusive prizes for the winners are as follows:

$10 eshop card and optionally a free print out of your entry!
cRYvrWm.png
This will fill up as needed : )

QuestionAnswer__________

Last edited:
Ooh this sounds cool ^.^

I'm pretty bad at art (compared to most of the people here ;-; ) so I won't enter aha

Last edited:
Ooh this sounds cool ^.^

I'm pretty bad at art (compared to most of the people here ;-; ) so I won't enter aha

You shouldn't put yourself down, we're looking for creativity in entries just as much as skill/techniques. You can still earn 5 points just from entering which you can use for prizes if you check out the 'Main Event Link' (which I adivce you to read if you haven't already as this is linked to it!)

Bump!

I'm encouraging everyone to try it, even if you don't think you will win! You will still get participation mushrooms that may go towards prizes!

Hello, can the picture be of a villager and what are the mushrooms for?

As long as the illustration meets the theme, which is Fall or Halloween, you may draw what you want! So yes, you may have a villager c:

For details on what mushrooms are, please check out the main thread by clicking "Main Thread Link" or the "line anniversary" text in my signature ~ Thanks!

Hello, can the picture be of a villager and what are the mushrooms for?
Yes, as long it has something to do with the theme! Can be your ac character, ocs, or as posted drawing the rodents, anything really.The theme is fall, but during fall there's lots of holidays going on ex: halloween/thanksgiving. :)

Last edited:
Yes, as long it has something to do with the theme! Can be your ac character, ocs, or as posted drawing the rodents, anything really.The theme is fall, but during fall there's lots of holidays going on ex: halloween/thanksgiving. :)

Ooh, i see! But what are the rodents? Is there a ref of them anywhere?

I think I will try this, even though I am not very good at drawing! It will just be on paper though and not digital! :<

I think I will try this, even though I am not very good at drawing! It will just be on paper though and not digital! :<

It doesn't need to be digital! Although please try to take a clear picture of it with decent lighting if possible, we're looking forward to seeing your entry~
Also, participation points will be awarded once your entry has been submitted/pmed to a host!

It doesn't need to be digital! Although please try to take a clear picture of it with decent lighting if possible, we're looking forward to seeing your entry~
Also, participation points will be awarded once your entry has been submitted/pmed to a host!

Oh god it's terrible!!!! Hahaha nvm :'>

Just a reminder that the contest ends in a few days, be sure to pm your entry before the 26th!

Back