• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[Line] Art Contest - Winners Announced!!

I do not think I have yet made plans for tonight, so I think I will start - maybe finish - my entry today!

Excited to get to it! ^^

are the participation shrooms credited whe nwe enter, or will that not happen until the contest ends?

also, the initial rules state end date is "22d or 26th..." um, which is it?

thanks!

are the participation shrooms credited whe nwe enter, or will that not happen until the contest ends?

also, the initial rules state end date is "22d or 26th..." um, which is it?

thanks!

Participation shrooms are awarded as soon as we receive your entry, only the prize points are awarded at the end (1st, 2nd and 3rd places), and the contest ends on the 26th - I mentioned it on the previous page but sorry for the confusion!

You could use that $10 eshop card to play the arcade game 10 times ;)

Enter now for a chance to win it!!

i have a question :)
are mettaton and rosetti both squirrels?
is lock a dragon?

i have a question :)
are mettaton and rosetti both squirrels?
is lock a dragon?

I'm a raccoon and Mettaton is a squirrel - and yes lock is a dragon!

Also just a reminder to everyone that tomorrow is the last day to submit your entry, the official ending time will be 11:59pm EST timezone on the 26th of November~

For the rodents option, is it all 16 of them, or just the judges for this contest?
I'm assuming it's all of them, but just want to be sure.

For the rodents option, is it all 16 of them, or just the judges for this contest?
I'm assuming it's all of them, but just want to be sure.

It was originally only going to be the art hosts animals but you can do all 16 if you like!

Just a reminder that there's a few hours left, the results will be announced later today!

Last edited:
You can find the winners here!

WJJgcCp.png

Buddy

Eaacwyx.png

(They sent their entry to Nikki so I'm not sure what their name is I'm so sorry ;_; )

FTrHIE4.png

Gracelia

CLSY9SS.png

KainAronoele

BDCKg2a.png

King Dad

6QyzH3n.png

The Pennifer

ihx5OSc.png

Windfall

NOR0atD.png

Zigzag991