Giveaway [Line] One Year Celebration [Read Post #189]

thanks for the participation shroom! i'm amazed anybody got the right guess, when i looked at it i assumed you just didnt really want to give the yarn yoshi away!

Nonsense bud!
I already have one and I don't need two of any amiibo :)
(except wolf link)

hah i knew it was too obvious of an answer oh well. Congrats Araie!

G&W was a great answer, though.
With the abundance of black and his outline, it could've easily been him.
Had I been on the otherside of this event, I probably would've guessed G&W too haha.

~A little piece of advice with this second one: don't rush with it, take ya time to analyze it!~

Last edited:
~A little piece of advice with this second one: don't rush with it, take ya time to analyze it!~

question-- are the zoomed-in images coming straight from the original pic of your wall, or are these new pix w/the zoom??

question-- are the zoomed-in images coming straight from the original pic of your wall, or are these new pix w/the zoom??

These are new pics with the zoom! But ya know, they're coming from my wall haha.

Also, stay tuned for Scavenger Hunts results and new items!!!!

/thinksaboutmyguess

wow LOL, i never would have guessed g&w or metaknight :,)
good one! zZ now to take my time with this new one

Dang, I was debating between those two and in the end I thought I was overthinking it... The next one I have an idea for already but I'll see ;P

Day One Scavenger Hunt Is Over! No users got any of the favorite candies of the judges! :(

Edit: There were 14 submissions total!

A FRIENDLY REMINDER:

• [*=1]Please submit your entries on time!
    [*=1]If you need to go somewhere to get a physical item and take a picture of it then that's fine
    [*=1]Make sure your item actually is the item on the list!

I gave every one that submitted their picture(s) a free pass! Some didn't follow the rules but that's okay for the first round.

However I will be a little stricter for this next hunt~​

Day Two Scavenger Hunt Is Live! PM your picture(s) to me by 11:59 PM PST on Friday, November 20th
Remember to read all the rules to get your mushroom points~ :D

Also please title your PM "Scavenger Hunt #2"

Jacket
Mug
Mittens or Gloves​

Last edited:
Wow, I actually got it right.. I.. no words are to be spoken, haha. Thanks you guys!

Another Note:

Mushroom Points have been updated in the Mushroom Garden Post! If you think I made a mistake either PM me here or on LINE!

The mushroom garden will open at 10 PM PST on Friday, November 20th and their will be an announcement earlier in the day on how to obtain the items~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow, I actually got it right.. I.. no words are to be spoken, haha. Thanks you guys!

I couldn't even guess the first amiibo and not even the second amiibo. OTL Jav fun trying to figure it out! Good luck everyone!

I dunno.. probably just got lucky, haha. I will keep guessing for the upcoming Amiibos though! Thanks of course!

sounds like a little sand-bagging is going on here...

is the rumor true that the neighbors call your house the "amiibo gazebo?!"

Bump!
VZoTa2H.png

yeah, that wooly yoshi package looks like its been opened before and now somebody's just holding the side of the plastic package together. its a used yoshi!

sounds like a little sand-bagging is going on here...

is the rumor true that the neighbors call your house the "amiibo gazebo?!"
Just to inform you, I have ZERO Amiibo, haha.. well, other than the AC:HHD cards, but those don't count! So uh, yeah, I'm pretty much dirt poor in terms of Amiibo..

Last edited:
When is the next trivia? I looked like an idiot answering questions 6 hours later xD

Just to inform you, I have ZERO Amiibo, haha.. well, other than the AC:HHD cards, but those don't count! So uh, yeah, I'm pretty much dirt poor in terms of Amiibo..

I currently own three physical amiibos! Toon Link from lovely Stina, Princess Zelda from Amiichan and her sister, and drunk Ganondorf from Walmart lol. I'm super tempted to buy yarn yoshis and the AC physical amiibos but I need to save up for college tuition since I don't get financial aid anymore ;-;

Uh when does it end? Might have to run home after school ends D:

Roughly 35 minutes.
Tuesday's trivia challenge went a little over though due to a sudden death round.

But it's all good if you cant. There will be one more trivia event a few days later. I hope you and everyone else could make it tomorrow though!

Last edited:
Back