Giveaway [Line] One Year Celebration [Read Post #189]

Grab those prizes before they're out of stock fast!

Join our event!

Does it have to be a real animal, or can it be a pic/figurine/plush?
My cat died not too long ago, and we recently moved, so it'd be weird to come up to a random neighbors house and ask to take a pic of their pet lol.
I've attempted to find lizards that hide in our plants, but none seem to be out today v .v

Does it have to be a real animal, or can it be a pic/figurine/plush?
My cat died not too long ago, and we recently moved, so it'd be weird to come up to a random neighbors house and ask to take a pic of their pet lol.
I've attempted to find lizards that hide in our plants, but none seem to be out today v .v
Hmm I think it has to be a real animal. You could try to go outside and take a picture of a bird or squirrel or even a fish at a pet store. I think allow plushes would be unfair. But good luck!

Hmm I think it has to be a real animal. You could try to go outside and take a picture of a bird or squirrel or even a fish at a pet store. I think allow plushes would be unfair. But good luck!

True.
Sadly it's cold here so animals present and wandering around are scarce. But I'll keep looking out!
Ty for a reply ^^

Bump. Just got home and going to eat / update people's points. Scavenger hunt and Zoomed in pic round three ends tonight!

I just wanted to say thank you for doing all of this and congratulations on the one year anniversary. The Mario Kart 8 race was really fun and the whole concept of mushroom points for prizes is a cool idea.

Hello all!
I apologize once again for the wait, but I come bearing the results of Amiibo #3!

MOMENT OF TRUTH...

CAPTAIN FALCON!!!
XVGkQVz.jpg

Out of 15 guesses, Bowser was the most guessed, totaling in 4 submissions!
E4tvihe.gif
E4tvihe.gif
E4tvihe.gif
E4tvihe.gif

When it came to amiibo #3, two users stood above the rest and guessed correctly.
Those users are KainAronoele and Chibi.Hoshi!!

Congratulations to the both of you!
Your mushrooms will be added soon and to the other 13 participants, your participation mushrooms will come soon as well.

It is now time for the final amiibo!
It's been a long ride, but we are finally winding down.
There are still mushrooms to be earned and a grand prize waiting to be won.
Will Araie clinch the Yarn Yoshi by guessing another amiibo correctly? Or will a tie-breaker be forced with other competitors hot on the heels?

Only time will tell, but without further ado, here is the final amiibo:

POJ7tnY.png

A few things for the last time:
-Your guess must be submitted to me by Thursday, November 26th at 11:59 PST!
-ONE guess only!
-Send your guess via PM titled "Final amiibo guess" or something along those lines.
-Good luck!!

congrats to da guessers! lmao i thought i had it this time, with Bowser. doh!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have no idea whatsoever how people are getting these right. is it cheating if somebody pm's their technique to me??

i wAS THINKING THAT MAYBE IT WAS CAPTAIN FALCON

WHY DID I GUESS NESS

Anyway, congrats to the winners!

Last edited:
congrats to da guessers! lmao i thought i had it this time, with Bowser. doh!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have no idea whatsoever how people are getting these right. is it cheating if somebody pm's their technique to me??

Techniques are fine just not answers ;b

Also I just got home from lab and will post up results for the scavenger hunt!

Day Three Scavenger Hunt Is Over!

There were 11 submissions total! With 6 favorites!

Favorites:

Notable Mention: ZigZag991 for getting a picture of a deer (but it was no one's favorite animal ;A; )
enEtr1Q.jpg
QNRked6.jpg
Sab668u.jpg
24rYhHZ.jpg
xbEilCx.jpg
NqYjRXw.jpg

A FRIENDLY REMINDER:

• [*=1]Please submit your entries on time!
    [*=1]If you need to go somewhere to get a physical item and take a picture of it then that's fine
    [*=1]Make sure your item actually is the item on the list!
    [*=1]Make sure to include your username on a piece of paper or card in your picture(s)!
    [*=1]You do not need to have all items in one picture, multiple pictures are okay!
Day Four Scavenger Hunt Is Live! PM your picture(s) to me by 11:59 PM PST on Thursday, November 26th
Remember to read all the rules to get your mushroom points~ This hunt should be a little easier as I am allowing for a little wiggle room ; )

Also please title your PM "Scavenger Hunt #4"

Gift Bow or Bow
Gift Bag or Box
Gift Wrap or Pretty Paper (You can draw a pretty design on paper if you'd like)

Regarding the mushroom garden and form:

Mushroom Items Will Be Available For Exchange
until 11:59 PM PST Friday, November 27th

Entering raffles will end on Friday, November 27th.
Winners will be picked on Saturday, November 28th

Physical items will be shipped after the event,
the Saturday, Sunday, Monday or Tuesday following the event

MUSHROOM POINTS WILL BE UPDATED SHORTLY! GOOD LUCK! (Art Contest is still open for entry! Get those participation points!!)

Back