Giveaway [Line] One Year Celebration [Read Post #189]

Sorry...How do I participate in the Scavenger hunt? x3

You should probably brief up on the rules, but here's a small breakdown:

(i'm making up the items, please don't actually send them to her) lol >>>
when PandaNikita posts the scavenger hunt items (the dates are on original post, we've done day 1 & 2 already), let's pretend they are: fruit, sweater, bag. There's a due date for them, so you try to get the photos in before the due date. Make sure you're using a card or piece of paper (try to keep it the same) with your username: L Cocoa Bean written on it, include it in every picture you take & plan to submit for the scavenger hunt (make sure it's legible and clear). Upload your pictures onto somewhere (like imgur) and send a PM to PandaNikita titled : scavenger hunt #3/4 (whichever one it is for that time) and include the pics.

forgot to add, if you don't have those items at home, you can always go outside & take pictures, just make sure your name tag is in it

Last edited:
Hi! If we sent in a form to redeem a prize and it is taken, can we resubmit a form for a different one? :>

Sorry...How do I participate in the Scavenger hunt? x3
Gracelia has definitely given a great brief explanation on how to participate!

Hi! If we sent in a form to redeem a prize and it is taken, can we resubmit a form for a different one? :>
Yes indeed you can! I will be home in a couple hours to view form submissions and get things squared away. I'm sorry for providing such a crude method for this type of thing but it was really the best method I could do! My apologies

Obviously the amiibo and scavenger hunt round two has closed since last night at 11:59 pm pst. We'll get the results to you guys as soon as possible! : )

You should probably brief up on the rules, but here's a small breakdown:

(i'm making up the items, please don't actually send them to her) lol >>>
when PandaNikita posts the scavenger hunt items (the dates are on original post, we've done day 1 & 2 already), let's pretend they are: fruit, sweater, bag. There's a due date for them, so you try to get the photos in before the due date. Make sure you're using a card or piece of paper (try to keep it the same) with your username: L Cocoa Bean written on it, include it in every picture you take & plan to submit for the scavenger hunt (make sure it's legible and clear). Upload your pictures onto somewhere (like imgur) and send a PM to PandaNikita titled : scavenger hunt #3/4 (whichever one it is for that time) and include the pics.

forgot to add, if you don't have those items at home, you can always go outside & take pictures, just make sure your name tag is in it
Ah I see. Thanks so much!

Day Two Scavenger Hunt Is Over!

There were 12 submissions total! With 8 favorite mugs! And one which I could not accept because the user did not follow the rule!

Favorites:

c4r9MeV.jpg
qmAJGbD.jpg
nWnZREA.jpg
3TjjKHQ.jpg
BaQvvmS.jpg
xoueoIN.png
25msxjk.jpg
CFpG6eo.jpg

A FRIENDLY REMINDER:

• [*=1]Please submit your entries on time!
    [*=1]If you need to go somewhere to get a physical item and take a picture of it then that's fine
    [*=1]Make sure your item actually is the item on the list!
    [*=1]Make sure to include your username on a piece of paper or card in your picture(s)!
    [*=1]You do not need to have all items in one picture, multiple pictures are okay!

Since I gave every one a free pass the first round, I'm being stricter for the remainder of this mini event! Please read and follow the rules, I will not remind you constantly to read the rules
Here is a good example of how the picture(s) should look:

C3bgzZg.jpg

• [*=1]All items on the list that are in the picture are physical items (not internet pictures)
    [*=1]I have my username on a piece of paper in the picture
    [*=1]The picture is clear enough to tell what the object is

Day Three Scavenger Hunt Is Live! PM your picture(s) to me by 11:59 PM PST on Monday, November 23rd
Remember to read all the rules to get your mushroom points~ :D

Also please title your PM "Scavenger Hunt #3"

Vegetable
Plant or Leaf
Animal

Regarding the mushroom garden and form:

I am in charge of adding up mushroom points and the mushroom exchange form, please pm me on tbt or line for any questions, comments, or concerns I will pm you if you got one of the prizes and let you know that if will be gifted to you as soon as possible. The collectibles will take about a day to organize and distribute (as they are in inventories of various hosts). Also please make sure you actually have mushroom points before filling out the form for something that is out of your range. Mushrooms points cannot be combined with another user either

Scavenger hunt and Zoomed in guesses are calculated in bulk at midnight and updated in the morning along with the results. We cannot give out mushroom points to zoomed in guesses right when they are submitted so that we can reduce the chances of cheating. I will try to calculate scavenger hunt points as the submissions are received then handout favorite points!

Stay tuned for Zoomed In #2 Results and #3 Picture!

Last edited:
Kind of regretting the empty bottle of wine beside my mug lmao, but yay! I was hoping for an animal one!

so, i take it we don't have to get all 3 items in one photo, right?

but this part of the rules confuses me, what does it mean?:

"Whichever picture(s) you submitted last of your items will be counted! All other pictures before the last one(s) will be disqualified."

thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

also-- is the bells exchange in secret shop also a raffle? or anybody who likes to can exchange the shrooms for bells?

"Whichever picture(s) you submitted last of your items will be counted! All other pictures before the last one(s) will be disqualified."

thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

also-- is the bells exchange in secret shop also a raffle? or anybody who likes to can exchange the shrooms for bells?

You can take them individually it says in the rules so you don't have to take them all in one picture.

And I think it just means that the last picture you submitted for an item counts. Sooo say I take a picture of a mug but then I find a better and prettier mug that I want to use a picture of, if I submit the prettier mug my first one won't count :)

I'm not a host or anything but I hope that helps

thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can take them individually it says in the rules so you don't have to take them all in one picture.

And I think it just means that the last picture you submitted for an item counts. Sooo say I take a picture of a mug but then I find a better and prettier mug that I want to use a picture of, if I submit the prettier mug my first one won't count :)

I'm not a host or anything but I hope that helps

mogyay is correct with the scavenger hunt stuff~ Just so that people can have like a back up submission if you know what I mean.

Example: You find take a picture of your dog with your namecard, pm it to me. Then bam! Next day you're able to get a picture of a lion for some reason then you have a chance to pm that to me, the image with the dog will not be counted and the newer image (with the lion) will go towards the submission for the scavenger hunt.

Hopefully that makes sense!

Also with the currency exchange (Mushrooms to Bells) anyone can do that. It isn't a raffle! Everything else in the secret shop is a raffle though~

Sorry for the wait y'all.
Ya boi was on the clock whipping that work, but I'm here now!
It's time to find out who amiibo #2 is!!!

IT'S PIT!!!!!!!!
QfigXt9.jpg

Ness was the most common answer, with 7 entries!
YASrggN.gif
YASrggN.gif
YASrggN.gif
YASrggN.gif
YASrggN.gif
YASrggN.gif
YASrggN.gif

I received 21 entries this time around and out of the 21, only two lucky folks guessed correctly:
Araie(once again) and duckyluv!!

Congratulations to the both of you!
You both have earned 3 mushrooms and pull yourself closer to the prize at the end of the tunnel.
But fear not, the rest of you also earn a mushroom for your participation!

And without further ado, here is Amiibo picture number #3!
DJWKdQi.png

-Guesses will be due by Monday, November 23rd @ 11:59 PST
-One guess only!
-PM me your individual guesses with the title "Zoomed In Guess #3" or something along those lines.

Last edited:
Dang, this one is seriously stumping me.. good luck to everyone else who will be guessing!

I spent a good 20 minutes looking at amiibos only to realize I had no idea and just had to guess.

Back