• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Nintendo Badge Arcade finally coming to the west

I haven't tried that one yet but it seems like it's one of those where you have to place the catcher to knock things over.

I had terrible skill today, so only one free play for me.
That Pokemon battle vs. the bunny was kinda funny, though.

I got a red target-one yesterday but I wasted both freeplays trying to get Gaston and Beardo (two of my three dreamies). Lucky for me, I got my 10th dummie and managed to snatch Beardo today! He now smugs up my home menu! <3

I'm beginning to wonder... are the available machines different for everyone? I never got machines with some of those Splatoon badges you guys were talking about...

I'm beginning to wonder... are the available machines different for everyone? I never got machines with some of those Splatoon badges you guys were talking about...

Silly question maybe, but you do know you can switch between loads of machines by pushing L or R, right?

I have a feeling there are different catchers in different regions. I think the US got the Splatoon ones around one or two days after Nintendo Badge Arcade's release, but EU got them yesterday. I also saw someone talking about Mario Kart badges, which we don't have over in EU yet.

They may differ per region but nothing more than that

Last edited:
I have a feeling there are different catchers in different regions. I think the US got the Splatoon ones around one or two days after Nintendo Badge Arcade's release, but EU got them yesterday. I also saw someone talking about Mario Kart badges, which we don't have over in EU yet.

US got Mario Kart badges yesterday, and we've had a couple Splatoon badges, but I saw a few squid badges that I never got but apparently other US people did?

US got Mario Kart badges yesterday, and we've had a couple Splatoon badges, but I saw a few squid badges that I never got but apparently other US people did?

The squid badges came in on the second day, and then poofed. My understanding is they keep cycling them out and they eventually return.

Strange, because I got the squid badges on day 1. :/ Maybe it's a system where you get __ number of machines for the game ________, but the specific machines you get are random?

You got them on the 10th of November? For me, they came out on the 11th.

Got some Pokemon and Mario Kart 8 badges today.

The machines you get should be the same for everyone.

Maybe it bugged out, didn't update properly, something like that.

Today I got FIVE free plays! And there's more AC badges aND ONE OF THEM HAS ALFONSO AAAAAAHHHHHH

So you can guess what happened. And he's now happily sitting down in my Home Menu ^^

I also got a few more Splatoon badges because I really want Splatoon for Christmas.

Put an eshop card I had lying around into this little game and it's pretty fun. I think I'll just cruise on free plays though until another eshop card comes my way.

Really digging the Pokemon stickers and I can't wait til AC ones pop up out here!

The current batch of badges in EU are so bland, old school Mario is not that appealing..we never got anything Pok?mon, Zelda or Pikmin related yet. And I know it's popular, but I do not care for Splatoon..but I'm sure if I got to play it, I would feel different. Still tho, at least I know this time I don't have to fight temptation of wasting my money. <3

Nothing I'm super interested in today, but I got some Pikmin badges out of the free play. I don't intend to pay unless some of the Splatoon badges I apparently missed come back.

****. The game has been "downloading the latest data..." for half an hour now. :/

Super addicting and tempting to spend your money on. Managed to snag four Splatoon badges in one play a few days ago.

Back