• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mind if I sit here..?

Darrling

Back after years
Bells
Pink Hybrid Lily
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Hello, I'm new here at TBT but not new to AC! I've played ACWW, Cityfolk and now NL and HHD.
My name is Dannielle, although I go by Danni. I don't really mind what you call me so long as it's nice! I'm 19 years old and make digital and traditional art, it's my passion, besides AC of course. I love all things cute and inviting but my split personality (take that lightly, not literally) likes to dwelve in paranormal phenomena, and is a total horror movie junkie. I am a Gemini after all!

I took about a year hiatus from playing AC, but have recently got back into it hardcore in the past mm, I'd say 3 months? Mainly because I've been experiencing some rather tough hardships in my personal life. Course I'm not going to go into much detail. But let's just say that AC, even though it's just a game, it's a very feel-good game. A cute, welcoming little fantasy life I can escape into and forget my worries for a bit! It's helped me a lot along with my mother and other half. They mean the world to me.

I love the AC community and have yet to find a good website where I can actually get into, I'm sort of a recluse and not a very hardcore forum junkie.

Apologies for the wall of text, and thank you for reading! I hope you all have a wonderful day/night.

:)

Welcome to the forums! Lol I'm a horror junkie too, I'm sure you'll like this forums c: but yeah I go by ness on the forums, so if you see me call me ness! Also, if you need any help, ask me!

Tip: change your font color, it hurts my poor eyes x.x

Welcome to TBT, Danni! c: Hope you enjoy your stay here!
My name's Melanie, but you can call me Bucky! /bows/

Welcome Danni! I agree with ya how ac is more of a relaxing game. Restarted my town a couple weeks ago and I just check up my villagers at least 10 mins a day which is rare.

Anyways, welcome again! Your font color is fine imo.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. I've come to TBT before to read guides and get some help so I figured it was time to make an account.

Does anyone mind explaining to me what bells are? I obviously know what they are in-game, though here on the forums, what are they used for? And how can I obtain them? Thanks!

Hey, welcome!! We best exchange paranormal stories some time. They're the best! :p

The bells are like a forum currency, there's a shop tab at the top where you can buy collectibles with them (and there's some services too, like username change). I'm not super into it myself but lotsa people here seem the enjoy it!

You get them for different things...seems like you'll get some for posting, having a post liked, stuff like that. You also get 100+ your age in years for your birthday :)

Hey, welcome!! We best exchange paranormal stories some time. They're the best! :p

The bells are like a forum currency, there's a shop tab at the top where you can buy collectibles with them (and there's some services too, like username change). I'm not super into it myself but lotsa people here seem the enjoy it!

You get them for different things...seems like you'll get some for posting, having a post liked, stuff like that. You also get 100+ your age in years for your birthday :)

Aren't they though? I've defiantly got some paranormal haps stories I'd actually love to share with someone!

And ah I see, yeah someone was just nice enough to give me some bells today and I figured that they weren't hard to earn but that was really nice of them. So that's cool that it's a little more than just a forum.

Thanks for the information.

:)

Last edited:
Back