• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hey! Fan since 2002. New to New Leaf, though

Blueskyy

You gotta know that the sky belongs to no one.
Bells
Christmas Candy
Green Star Fragment
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Daisy Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Hey there! I've been playing since around 12 or 13 years old on the gamecube. I got to the point where I had the biggest house and a hugely developed town (as well as a diary full of storylines I dreamed up out of boredom and hatred for Queenie and Jane.I referred to them as witches that were plotting to eat other villagers). I hadn't played for years though because my Gamecube stopped reading my discs. I am now 26 and just got a 3DS XL a month or 2 ago. I quickly got bored of Mario 3D Land, MK7, and sticker star (obviously..but no hate) and so I got this game. I already knew I'd love it and play every day after a long day of teaching. So, here I am. I currently have been playing a week and have 8 villagers. My campsite will be developed in a few hours as well. I am always looking for people to visit or whatever. I'm not that familiar with how that works, but my friend code is 0233-1476-9851. Add me since I have nobody (except maybe my 12 year old cousin that I watch tomorrow that is obsessed with his 3DS). My goal is to get Fauna the deer one day, because right now my only 2 villagers that I like are Aurora and Cherry. I hate the rest (Bubbles, Claudia, Wart Jr. etc.). I look forward to lurking the boards!

Last edited:
So Queenie & Jane were witches plotting to eat the others, huh? Judging by the fact that Jane hasn't appeared in recent games, I'm gonna assume that...

Queenie ate Jane. HAH!

Sounds fun what you did with the diaries in the gamecube! I really hope they bring them back in the next main game.

I don't play New Leaf much nowadays, but have been playing Happy Home Designer! I've actually made some story-esque houses for some of the animals! Like for example: Hopper is a firefighter who's somewhat disturbed by one of the recent house calls he went to, which was Anchovy's Hat Shop that caught on fire! Fun times!

Welcome to the forum, by the way! I'm actually quite new here myself and mostly joined to show off my Happy Home designs! Have a nice day!

Last edited:
Welcome to TBT! Could I help you out with baskets of fruit to get your new town started? :}

Sure! I only have one 3DS friend, and it is my 12 year old cousin. I'd love to connect with other fans of the series. I've been getting bells from my island, but let me know if you want to add me anyway!

Back