• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Watermelon Appreciation Thread

Jas0n

Retired Staff
Bells
Lump of Coal
Dark Candy
Blue Mote of Flame
Purple Feather
Pink Feather
Blue Feather
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
Trophy
I love watermelons.
They are delicious and nutritious.
Does anybody else love watermelons?
I quite like cutting a tiny hole in them, forcing in a blender and whizzing up their insides to make a delicious watermelon juice.
Yummy yum yum.

In celebration of watermelons, I have a song.

This made my night, thank you hahahaha XD

And watermelon juice is too delicious ahhh I love buying Watermelon Juice from Quickly's ahaha it's so tasty and fresh <3

I really like watermelons too - they come pretty close to rivalling rockmelon (cantaloupe) for best flavour of melon

I love watermelon. I grew some in my garden this year. I have about 5 of them, but they're not quite ready to pick yet. I hope they turn out yummy.

I love the song you posted. It was strangely relaxing.lol.

Yea watermelons are good

pEN1KWs.png
pEN1KWs.png
pEN1KWs.png

Last edited:
I love melon in general but watermelon is pretty nice. Not my favourite though.

watermelons are tasty, sweet and watery. perfect for a summer day! i haven't had it in awhile tho.

Last edited:
watermelons are like $5 a kg at my work !!

Last edited:
omg watermelons are the best!!! i love eating them with my grandparents during hot summer days :)

I love watermelon, it's by far the best melon. Watermelon smoothies are my favourite smoothies!

Last edited:
Back