• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Well, I didn't know that.

Dinosaurz

Liam
Bells
Switch
2230-1915-6718
Festival Lantern
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Froggy Snowman
Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Cute Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
I thought you couldn't change your shirt, but I was messing around outside, and you can change your shirt.
Is there anything else you can do that's hidden?
XD, I read that you couldn't change your shirt in Animal Crossing World.

You can't change your shirt in the changing room as it's part of your uniform when designing homes. You can if you're visiting someone's house, but if you head back to the town, you'll notice your shirt will go back to the default. Probably worth noting that difference though, so thanks!

You can't change your shirt in the changing room as it's part of your uniform when designing homes. You can if you're visiting someone's house, but if you head back to the town, you'll notice your shirt will go back to the default. Probably worth noting that difference though, so thanks!

Yup. I meant I thought you just couldn't do it, at all xD.
:p.

Back