• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Auction Felicity the Peppy Cat is moving out

dainty

Bells
Feedback
100% (44) +
175px-Felicity_NL.jpg

Bids start at 250k IGB! This auction will run for a day. I included a picture so you can see what her house and outfit currently look like, and she says 'purr' and 'soft paws' :blush:

tumblr_nut6p4TqGE1qb7ebmo1_400.jpg

You can make an offer for her! :blush: The current offer stands at 300000 bells, whoever makes the highest bid will win her

ok my offer is for 10 million bells for her.

FC for this offer is :4957-5990-8979
Town is Mario Mario B

Last edited:
If someone were to make a higher offer for her in a PM msg and leave me out how would I be able to counter that offer that when I wouldn't know, is that aloud is my concern? I can higher up in into the 100's if need be because I am making a cat own and I REALLY REALLY want her, and I dont want to lose out on her I just want to make sure things are done above board I can go as high as 50-60 million if need be but i will stick with my 10 million for now as no one has countered that. But if someone were to I would raise my bid.

Rest assured, I do not accept PM offers! All offers have to be made within this thread, so everyone can know where the bidding is at n.n

There isn't! The current bid is at 10mil IGB, the auction will end in about 9 hours

Are you offering 12 or 13mil? Because its-nymphadora has already offered 12, so her 12 will take precedence *-*

Back