• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Have you all thought of any Town names yet?

DaCoSim

#1 Filbert Fan!
Bells
Purple Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
Just wondering if any of you guys are already trying to decide on character and town names for those of u getting HHD?

I'm stumped! Lol!!!

Last edited:
I am likely going to go with jakecity. That has been the name of every town I own!

Unfortunately, you can't name your town in the game. It's just called "New Town," at least in the Japanese version.

Unfortunately, you can't name your town in the game. It's just called "New Town," at least in the Japanese version.

^ but I am actually having trouble deciding if I want my character to look like me or something new.

Cause the whole place you live in is a forest. And a hint of desert.

Ah ok, now I understand. Although I think the 'town' aka new town, is mainly the main street with all the shops. You don't get to wander around that world with forests and such. Just get to pick where villagers homes go. On top of that their homes are instanced so they can't see each other either lol.

that's kinda upsetting tbh, I wish you could name the town and walk around and I wish the houses weren't instanced too... although im super excited I do wish that you could walk around to visit, maybe have an option for a path or a 'design your own' where you can do or use qrs even if it doesn't have all the flowers, trees and pwps of new leaf...

that's kinda upsetting tbh, I wish you could name the town and walk around and I wish the houses weren't instanced too... although im super excited I do wish that you could walk around to visit, maybe have an option for a path or a 'design your own' where you can do or use qrs even if it doesn't have all the flowers, trees and pwps of new leaf...

It does have the pwp, flowers and qr machine with i think like 120 slots for saved qrs. And since its just a spin-off we can't be too picky about not having an actual town. Technically its a mini game.

Last edited:
Back