• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon ORAS Super Training

Hulaette

The Magical Mermaid
Bells
Blue Candy
Jack
Orange (Fruit)
Okay, I am a person who utterly HATES to lose in a video game. So today when I kept losing the Level 3 Super Training sessions It really upset me because I NEVER lose at that! It's really easy for me to beat all 18 stages. WTF am I losing my spark?! I'm legitimately upset & confused about this. :confused:

Last edited:
Umm... people have a bad day sometimes. Don't worry, tomorrow you will rise and shine like a diamond in the sky again.

If you're training a baby pokemon (pichu, azurill, etc) or a pokemon with no EVs at all in the stat, they score less points during super training than other pokemon.
When I use super training, I start out by giving them as many vitamins (protein, HP Up, etc) as I can to a max of 10, use any punching bags I have, then move onto super training.

Eh...like MD Fey said, some folks have off days; no worries.

Ah, I understand now. I was training a newly hatched Tangela at level 17 or around there. That is a great way how you train your pokemon mdchan!

Ah, I understand now. I was training a newly hatched Tangela at level 17 or around there. That is a great way how you train your pokemon mdchan!

Sometimes you have good luck

Sometimes you have bad luck

What you ought to be having, is luck that's jusssssst right.... ;)

Back