• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Splatoon What's your splatoon level?

Well, I'm level 40 (and slightly more than halfway to level 41). How about you? :D

edit: nevermind. stupid comment, ugh T_T

Last edited:
I'm level 31 since I'm bored of Splatoon at this point and only play 1-2 matches a day. :D

Last edited:
Just made it to lvl 30 yesterday

I doubt I'll ever unlock the octoshot replica. I've been playing a lot less compared the past 2 months

Level 36 or 27, I cant remember.

Everyone seems to be getting bored of it and Im here sitting in my room playing it most of the day, still.

Hey I still love playing Splatoon everyday. So if you want someone to play with, I'm always here! :D
(And I only occasionally mess around during turf wars, like if I just leveled up or something. So if you wanna play without messing around I can do that. Also I'm rank A :p)

33 so far. Two more levels for another prize. Wish one of the prizes was a perfect roll for my short beanie, though, heh.

Back