• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Creepy moments

Llust

Bells
Happy Home Designer Token
Red Candy
during the last school year, i was working on an all nighter for an essay. from what i remember, it was roughly 2 am and i was the only person still awake at that point. i have a loft bed which is basically a bunk bed but with the desk on the bottom..i have a couple of lacy ribbons as decoration hanging around the perimeter of the bottom of the bed if that makes sense, and while i was typing one of the ribbons in front of me started swinging back and forth out of nowhere. i wasnt moving at all other than my hands for typing, no windows were open or anything so im still really confused as to what caused the ribbons to move on their own

Houses are a lot draftier than we think. No house is air tight. You probably had some air flow that got it to swing, or something shifted weight wise.

I'm afraid you may be harboring demonic entities within your home or residence.

My advice would be to have someone come in and clear things out before any entities infiltrate your physical body, unbeknownst to you, leading to other problems. If they haven't already done so.

Act accordingly.

Lol, I've moved out of those two houses actually.

Here, I'll explain what happened
But the first time I saw one was when I was really little, and they were remodeling the fence to the backyard and I got really scared of someone breaking in (I was scared of thieves). So I couldn't really sleep well. And my bed was right next to the window, which was connected to the backyard, and then suddenly I saw a shadow in the curtain that was a person making a claw shape with their hands and pointing it towards me. I only saw it for like one second. I got super scared and started screaming my ass of. My mom came in and I told her everything, she went to go check outside but no one was there.

The second instance was in broad daylight, we were at another house and I was recording with my mom's camera, and I went outside into the garage and was filming there and when the camera was pointed to a soccer ball that happened to be on the ground, I looked on the camera and saw a shape that looked like a leg and a foot and it was wearing a shoe. It looked like it was trying to kick the ball, it kept repeating a kicking motion..

When I was little, I thought there was going to be a tsunami (after the 2004 tsunami in Japan) right in the middle of England.

Also, I thought I was going to fall through the floor at night. And, I thought that someone was going to brick up my doors and windows, and I wouldn't be able to get out and no one would be able to get me and I'd basically be trapped.

Yeah, I was paranoid. But I've never actually had anything creepy happen to me/seen anything creepy.

A few members of my family have though.

Last edited:
So,this is a ACNL story
When Jirachi (1st town) still existed,around May,i wanted to go to another town,however,i accidentally clicked "local",and when i see,there's a town!
The mayor i dont remember if it was david or daniel and the town name was "??????"
I decided to enter and see what was there
So,when i entered he says to me "hola" (hi) and after i explore the whole town,when i was going to write something,he suddenly disconnects
Now,maybe it looks like a sh!ttypasta,and im pretty sure i clicked "local"

I am too scared to sleep upstairs because I'm afraid someone will climb up to my window and snatch me

I am too scared to sleep upstairs because I'm afraid someone will climb up to my window and snatch me

? its pretty unlikely for someone to specifically find out which rooms are occupied then want to climb up a story just to kidnap someone..whoever does that is just stupid. tbh if i was a pedo, i'd just lure kids into a white van instead of dealing with that process

dont get any ideas though ._.

The other day while I was at school waiting for my dad to pick me up, some random dude came and sat down next to me and started talking to me. I tried my best not to twist my face in a snarl and tell him to gtf away from me because just because I sitting alone didn't call for an invite to sit next to me, so I tried to be polite and conversate with him. For a while he was just talking about whatever, but it started getting really weird and he started saying just random **** that made no sense. I honestly wanted him to go away and kept praying that my dad would show up and he inched closer and closer until I stood up and said "My ride's here" (which thank jebus my dad showed up) and walked away. The last thing he said to me as I was leaving was 'I like the way you smell'. @-@

I had this crazy experience when I was 4 years old, and I remember it clear as day. It wasn't really creepy per say, but it was what I'd consider paranormal.

I was 4 years old staying the night at my babysitter's house with a few other kids. I was in my own crib. I woke up, waiting for her to get me because usually she's there in the morning. The other kids were still asleep in their cribs so I thought maybe I woke up too early. But shortly after I heard my name being called several times in this echo-y angelic voice.. It didn't sound like my caretaker, but my kid-self thought well she's the only adult so it had to be her, its really strange I'm being called but I can't leave the crib obviously, because I don't know how. So I stood up so I could get a better view of the hallway, using the crib railing to hold my balance and just BOOM, the crib slid down and unlocked.. Like I didn't use any force at all. It was really weird.. so I went down stairs to look for my caretaker to see if it was her calling me, and she was asleep on the couch with a few other kids asleep. It was the weirdest thing ever.. So I quietly went back upstairs to not wake her up.. Didn't want to get in trouble. And I went back to my crib. I still think it had to be a ghost or an angel or something. It was just really strange,.

OK, so I know The Woman in Black is like a 12 BUT IT WAS FREAKING SCARY AF
One night when I sat up in bed (I have a loft bed) I saw a figure standing by my wardrobe and I was like "THE WOMAN IN BLACK THE WOMAN IN BLACK SHE'S HERE TO GET MEEEEEE" but, of course, it was a dressing gown. xD

When I was a kid I saw a Native American ghost standing outside my sisters room (i was sleeping in there for whatever reason) it was like 12am-6am idk it was dark but i just thought it was my dad but i always remembered the figure wearing a headdress !! spooky!!

Back