• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[Discord] Animal Crossing Friends Chat - Everyone welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get this post, it is just looping it self back to the first page of the thread. Where is the link and or information for the discord server.

I don't get this post, it is just looping it self back to the first page of the thread. Where is the link and or information for the discord server.

you can go to https://discordapp.com/ and read a bit about discord.
the invite is by pm so that we don't just have random people joining the group without us knowing.
If you would like an invite, you can ask any of the admins to send you one :)

you can go to https://discordapp.com/ and read a bit about discord.
the invite is by pm so that we don't just have random people joining the group without us knowing.
If you would like an invite, you can ask any of the admins to send you one :)

I'm part of a 500+ community with discord. But there was no link to join the discord server. Assuming the admins don't know much about it. Cause people can join and than can be added without it being the other way around.

Anyways. Who's admins, I'd like to jion, Cause trying to post on the forums is too hard to cross each other at the same times.

I'm part of a 500+ community with discord. But there was no link to join the discord server. Assuming the admins don't know much about it. Cause people can join and than can be added without it being the other way around.

Anyways. Who's admins, I'd like to jion, Cause trying to post on the forums is too hard to cross each other at the same times.

Invite sent.

Last edited:
I have made a list of admins that you can PM on my post, which is the second post of the thread. If you can, please read through the first post. You don't have to read my post but the list of admins is on there.

Last edited:
Hi, I'd love an invite please :) always looking for new ACNL friends! Lou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back