• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello Tbt :)

CoffeeAndCaramel973

Bells
Switch
3397-1650-7221
Black Hybrid Rose
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Cherry (Fruit)
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Red Candy
Leif
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
Hi all,

My name is Jean, mayor of JeanTown, and I have recently started playing AC:NL again. My forum account seems much older, beceause I've had a previous town which has been reset a couple of weeks ago.

Now that I have a new town I'd like to meet new people here, and see if playing AC online goes well ^^

My town is still a newbie town, which means no fruit orchards, advanced shops or a mansion-sized home :p I do, however, have the determination of making JeanTown better than the previous town I've had.
So I'll accept the help I can receive from Tbt; it is not my purpose to beg, though.
However, I do feel a bit sad for the deleted town as I had created the town at the first day of release of the game itself, which is now more than 2 years ago :|

I'm looking forward to make friends, and see what other mayor's towns look like!

Greetings, Jean.

Welcome back to tbt Jean!
I lost my original town for a year and was pretty bummed when I accepted it's fate and got a new game. For some reason, it just seems a lot harder to start over than it did the first time you play. I hope it all works out for you!

I hope you enjoy your time here and I hope to see you around since you've returned :)

Hello Natty and ShinyYoshi, it is nice to meet you two :)
I have just discovered how to find my 3DS friend code, so I'll update my profile now.

Thank you for your nice replies ^^

Hi there Whiterabbit! Welcome to TBT, if you need any help let me know!

Back