• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

✪ derezzed's graphics gallery

UPDATE
Last update before I'm supposed to be on vacation!! Whoo. Once I come back I'll have a crapton of photos (MOST LIKELY) to post, but until then I have some icons + misc projects to show here :-]

ICONS
[08] THE WALKING DEAD (Carl, Glenn, Carol, Beth)
[02] SHADOWHUNTERS (Isabelle, Lydia)
[10] TOTAL

Random notes
- I felt like experimenting a bit, which is probably obvious if you look at some of these lol. Tbh I hated the direction I was going in while I was making the first few icons but after I completed the entire 10-set I WAS LITERALLY LIKE "damn I AM DIGGING ALL OF THESE SO MUCH"
- Kinda weird thing to note, but the Beth screencap I used for [these] [two] icons is probably the best screencap I've ever worked with in my life. It took me ~3 adjustments to get a good coloring, and the image itself is so pretty *_*
- YES I'LL GO BACK TO ICONING SOME ANIMATED SHOWS NEXT TIME!! I swear

THE WALKING DEAD X5
Y4n6q7t.png
5l9nFak.png
iu3Glsy.png
v3E0r4A.png
9n2HWZF.png

THE WALKING DEAD X3 | SHADOWHUNTERS X2
40EtWom.png
Behg2MA.png
JRt7lRP.png
efMxOXG.png
TobJlEJ.png

+ [2] EXTRA ICONS
HwTTKvJ.png
6H1hp0D.png

(( a haikyuu iwaizumi/oikawa icon set for Kanaa and myself ;-] ))

LP PROJECTS
I've officially started on my LP collection project! Basically, LP collections are going to be a way for me to express my thoughts/fulfill random prompts through graphics and web design, and I'm planning to code another website for myself to host all of those collection pages. Although I need to finish enough of them before I can even think about the site design, haha.

Anyway, right now I have two WIPs, two collections entitled "WHAT'S ON MY HEAD" and "NEXT LEVEL".
bMCOlOR.gif
0tU0Iz8.gif
The preview of "WHAT'S ON MY HEAD" shows 2/5 slides of the final collection graphics set, and the preview of "NEXT LEVEL" shows the initial page design and its transition.

omfggggg theSE ARE ALL HELLA
and omg those LP projects!!! hHHHHH tHOSE LOOK SO AMAZING SO FAR LIKE
show me ur ways except you can't find any talent related to graphics in me
everything you do is so amazing 8"))))

keep up the hella amazing work and enjoy your vacation!! <333
i'll be sitting in the corner waiting for the upcoming icon updates *coughs*pls bungou stray dogs + bnha *coughhdgjcough*

omfggggg theSE ARE ALL HELLA
and omg those LP projects!!! hHHHHH tHOSE LOOK SO AMAZING SO FAR LIKE
show me ur ways except you can't find any talent related to graphics in me
everything you do is so amazing 8"))))

keep up the hella amazing work and enjoy your vacation!! <333
i'll be sitting in the corner waiting for the upcoming icon updates *coughs*pls bungou stray dogs + bnha *coughhdgjcough*

Thank you!! <3
I ALWAYS LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS. And I honestly think that you do have graphics-related talent somewhere in you, since your art is so good, and if you tried graphics out you'd already be good at picking color schemes, balance distribution, using negative space, and stuff like that ;-]
I mean, IT'S SOMETHING THAT CAN BE COMPLETELY LEARNED, EVEN MORESO THAN DRAWING.

Yep, I will!! thanks again c:
((you were also spot-on there, you can definitely expect some stray dogs + bnha.... AND akatsuki no yona since I did completely marathon it a while ago haha))

Last edited:
UPDATE

ICONS
[18] THE WALKING DEAD (Jesus, Tyreese, Michonne, Carl, Sasha, Rick, Beth, Tara, Glenn, Rosita, Heath, Maggie, Daryl)
[09] SHADOWHUNTERS (Raphael, Clary, Isabelle, Magnus, Luke)
[03] ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN (Spider-Man / Miles Morales)
[09] AKATSUKI NO YONA (Hak, Yona, Shin-Ah, Zeno, Jae-ha, Kija, Yun)
[09] BUNGOU STRAY DOGS (Kyouka, Ranpo, Akiko, Kunikida, Atsushi)
[05] MY HERO ACADEMIA (Todoroki, Uraraka, Aizawa, Midoriya, Yaoyorozu)
[05] SISTAR - I LIKE THAT (Dasom, Soyou, Bora, Hyorin)
[06] WONDER GIRLS - WHY SO LONELY (Sunmi, Hyelim, Yenny, Yubin)
[64] TOTAL

Random notes
- I'm crazy about decorative text... but everyone knew that already lmao
- Okay but really, my thought process while making 80% of these icons: *realizes no text has been added yet* *sweats* SHOULD I??
- You'd think [the solo Yona icon] was a complete ***** to color, but actually IT WAS SO FUN. I'm kinda addicted to painting hair at this point, and Yona was the perfect subject, haha. [If you want to see the process, click here.]

PREVIEWS
CxsW9YG.png
zMrY29n.png
p4aGBvG.png
pcwYCvC.png
Bvas1Bf.png

THE WALKING DEAD X15
86UpK6H.png
4FtdaVJ.png
tfg2kpA.png
SEvuzLd.png
CxsW9YG.png

6OULvQW.png
Yq7ZOZC.png
hxhVF38.png
Dw1zAn7.png
mrygWHs.png

IbuMuqx.png
AvyhdWQ.png
BzjqgTs.png
RsiTdLZ.png
JZl0wge.png

THE WALKING DEAD X3 | SHADOWHUNTERS X2
ZOruR8f.png
wKSab4f.png
DnfZrRP.png
kTOB0Bk.png
tkYWYQy.png

SHADOWHUNTERS X5
IywcyT6.png
faRhaYW.png
vHMdfbk.png
26K3A2v.png
3JrTtCf.png

SHADOWHUNTERS X2 | ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN X3
0euQDXd.png
BsAlMmK.png
zMrY29n.png
HjzHgSU.png
OaQRUyH.png

AKATSUKI NO YONA X5
F6lre04.png
LjO8hrH.png
lXYkQdb.png
2F9zKkN.png
nb69t8S.png

AKATSUKI NO YONA X4 | BUNGOU STRAY DOGS X1
p4aGBvG.png
XMQBfk4.png
dccrpBh.png
zZuYafR.png
jBTGwww.png

BUNGOU STRAY DOGS X5
i13367W.gif
MukiUWk.png
qfq0bEI.png
HdbFqNb.png
mOEpXnL.png

BUNGOU STRAY DOGS X3 | MY HERO ACADEMIA X2
6TgupvS.png
TaphYrz.png
itgoM19.png
q3j3LCg.png
6EPSO7H.png

MY HERO ACADEMIA X3 | SISTAR - I LIKE THAT X2
Gt9i3Ag.png
pcwYCvC.png
v3MheqH.png
UgejVHs.png
ON3VRCe.png

SISTAR - I LIKE THAT X3 | WONDER GIRLS - WHY SO LONELY X2
Onw4tUC.gif
b1vJ5U0.png
d6to7ZJ.png
Bvas1Bf.png
zGG61fU.png

WONDER GIRLS - WHY SO LONELY X4
jgA9OZj.png
YSBbBsY.png
m292lTV.png
b4tK5bu.png

MISC LPs
Right click > Open image in new tab to view in fullsize
1DPNyzJ.png

BQxsR8F.png
Made a vector out of [this lovely image] to keep in practice with the pen tool, and I decided to do a smudge piece to keep my smudging skills from rusting (since I don't really make signatures anymore)

holY MOLY!!! these are so amazing my dude
i think i can see improvement in this??? like woah you're getting so much better at those icons!!
tumblr_inline_mwihos9umS1qid2nw.gif

here are some of my favorites ;;;;;; <3333
lXYkQdb.png
zZuYafR.png
i13367W.gif
jBTGwww.png
qfq0bEI.png
q3j3LCg.png
Gt9i3Ag.png
pcwYCvC.png

and danggg that yona process is hellA COOL!!! teach me your skills
awww i think you should do more signatures too!!! haha maybe i should contact you for a request djglajdgkljad
i'm always obsessed with your graphic skills because they're always so good??? i love how you layout everything and it just fits with everything?? i'm honestly IN AWE!
keep up the great work!!!

woa you are really good at this! And there are kpop icons too <>u<>
The animated icon of SISTAR omg///
I remember making graphics when I was new on the internet and I could only dream to be this good gfjdfgdj

holY MOLY!!! these are so amazing my dude
i think i can see improvement in this??? like woah you're getting so much better at those icons!!
tumblr_inline_mwihos9umS1qid2nw.gif

here are some of my favorites ;;;;;; <3333
lXYkQdb.png
zZuYafR.png
i13367W.gif
jBTGwww.png
qfq0bEI.png
q3j3LCg.png
Gt9i3Ag.png
pcwYCvC.png

and danggg that yona process is hellA COOL!!! teach me your skills
awww i think you should do more signatures too!!! haha maybe i should contact you for a request djglajdgkljad
i'm always obsessed with your graphic skills because they're always so good??? i love how you layout everything and it just fits with everything?? i'm honestly IN AWE!
keep up the great work!!!

OH I'm really glad to hear that!! I like trying out new techniques to keep my style from looking too stagnant; I'm relieved it looks like I'm improving LOL.
Those are great choices too, if I do say so myself :p
I have to admit I disliked that Ranpo icon when I first made it since I felt like the lighting could've been more dramatic (???) but I saved it by turning it into an animation haha. He does give off a bit of a creepy aura after all.

BTW I WOULD BE HONORED TO TEACH YOU SOME OF MY SKILLS; really just hit me up!! I can tell you all my secrets to crazy painted hair and/or anything else you could possibly want to know about hehe
(LET ME KNOW IF YOU EVER WANT A GRAPHIC FROM ME TOO, I'm always up for that *wiggles eyebrows*)
Definitely will keep up this quality of work since you told me to and now I can't slack off ;-p

woa you are really good at this! And there are kpop icons too <>u<>
The animated icon of SISTAR omg///
I remember making graphics when I was new on the internet and I could only dream to be this good gfjdfgdj

Ahh, thank you for the compliments! I (obviously) love your work so it's really cool to know that you like mine too, haha.
And yeah, I've actually been a casual kpop fan since 2012. I just haven't gotten around to making kpop-related graphics until recently. I'm definitely planning on making icons and etc for some of my other favorite MVs in the future :-]

(Also I'm sure you would've gotten really good if you stuck with the whole graphics thing, since you're so good at drawing! I think the skills would be kinda translatable, if someone went from making digital art to creating graphics.)

Thanks again for the kind words, guys! \o/

Great work, as always! What an improvement since the last time I saw your graphics, like WOW. (We should totally catch up sometime too haha)

Great work, as always! What an improvement since the last time I saw your graphics, like WOW. (We should totally catch up sometime too haha)

Always nice to hear from you, Cam! I haven't seen you post around here in a while :-o
I appreciate the kind words ;-]
(Also, I feel like I should mention that if you ever want to get back into the whole graphics thing too and find some trouble there, you can feel free to hit me up!)

And I totally agree; nowadays I've developed this habit of leaving messages alone or forgetting about them for too long, which I really need to break xD;;

Always nice to hear from you, Cam! I haven't seen you post around here in a while :-o
I appreciate the kind words ;-]
(Also, I feel like I should mention that if you ever want to get back into the whole graphics thing too and find some trouble there, you can feel free to hit me up!)

And I totally agree; nowadays I've developed this habit of leaving messages alone or forgetting about them for too long, which I really need to break xD;;

Ive been telling myself I need to get back into it for a while now, haha. And I'm the same way lmao. I usually completely forget to reply lmao

Ive been telling myself I need to get back into it for a while now, haha. And I'm the same way lmao. I usually completely forget to reply lmao

Good luck when you do ;-]
(Also I guess I'm glad we're in the same boat? haha)

IS THAT BUNGO STRAY DOGS I SEE?
YES GOOD
good icon batch

YES, I remember mentioning that I started watching it a few weeks back. I don't think we talked about it much though... other than the fact that I'm completely in love with Akiko lmao.
Anyways, thanks for the feedback Pala <3
Always appreciated!!

ahhhhhhhhhhh derezzed your graphics are gorgeous as ever!! I love your compositions, they're full of energy ; v ;
especially the pokemon, fire emblem stuff and the one with lelouch are great!
I still absolutely love the sig banners you made for me a while ago too!! I treasure them forever ♥
the one with strong world luffy you made for me is my favorite from my entire collection shishishi

ahhhhhhhhhhh derezzed your graphics are gorgeous as ever!! I love your compositions, they're full of energy ; v ;
especially the pokemon, fire emblem stuff and the one with lelouch are great!
I still absolutely love the sig banners you made for me a while ago too!! I treasure them forever ♥
the one with strong world luffy you made for me is my favorite from my entire collection shishishi

Thank you!! That's really nice of you to say, especially since your art is gorgeous too ;-]
And haha yes I do work on my compositions the most over everything else, so I'm glad to know that's paid off :-D
I'm a personal fan of the graphics you mentioned as well; the sig banners you requested were seriously fun to make!! Glad to know that the Strong World Luffy one is a favorite of yours ;-]

Thanks again for the wonderful comment, Keitara! c:

what the heCK ALL THESE ARE SO GOOD

Your use of composition is just marvelous! The coloring is so nice and your use of text is just wow! From your earlier batches, I love the Pokemon and Korra icons. Good stuff all around. I'm a sucker for beautiful icons. *o*

From your most recent batch, these were my favorites:
pcwYCvC.png
zMrY29n.png
OaQRUyH.png
F6lre04.png
itgoM19.png
zGG61fU.png

Wonderful work! :D

what the heCK ALL THESE ARE SO GOOD

Your use of composition is just marvelous! The coloring is so nice and your use of text is just wow! From your earlier batches, I love the Pokemon and Korra icons. Good stuff all around. I'm a sucker for beautiful icons. *o*

From your most recent batch, these were my favorites:
pcwYCvC.png
zMrY29n.png
OaQRUyH.png
F6lre04.png
itgoM19.png
zGG61fU.png

Wonderful work! :D

Aw, this is such a nice comment, toukool!
I actually was terrible at working with text at first so I had to work on it a lot but I'm glad that it paid off, haha. Now I love using text to make my icon compositions seem more complex than they really are :p
But yeah, the Pokemon and Korra icons are some of my personal favorites as well (with one certain Korrasami icon being my absolute favorite icon ever). Thanks for picking out a few icons that caught your eye too! I always like seeing how others' favorites differ from my own :-]

UPDATE

ICONS
[11] YOUNG AVENGERS 2005 & 2011 (Billy, Teddy, Hawkeye / Kate, Miss America, Patriot, Speed, Prodigy, Stature)
[02] STRANGER THINGS (Eleven, Nancy)
[07] BLACKPINK - WHISTLE (Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo, Ros?)
[16] REVOLUTIONARY GIRL UTENA (Anthy, Utena, Juri, Kozue, Mamiya, Wakaba, Nanami, Kanae)
[08] GRAVITY FALLS (Bill, Wendy, Soos, Mabel, Dipper, Robbie)
[10] DANGANRONPA (Peko, Hajime, Chiaki, Gundam, Ibuki, Kirigiri, Fuyuhiko, Sonia)
[17] MR. ROBOT (Dom, Elliot, Darlene, Angela, Leon, Shayla, Trenton)
[71] TOTAL

Misc notes
- @MARVEL WHEN AM I GONNA GET A YOUNG AVENGERS MOVIE
- Mr. Robot's an amazing show but the scenes are so drab. Had to rely on gradients + color fills to get ANY COLOR AT ALL. But the blank caps did let me experiment, and there's nothing I love more than texture experimentation.
- ALSO, SPEAKING OF MR. ROBOT, RAMI MALEK TOTALLY DESERVED THAT EMMY FOR OUTSTANDING LEAD ACTOR!! He kills his role as Elliot.
- I plan on playing catch-up again next time; I'll do some old shows that I love but haven't iconned yet. I'll also do The Flash once S3 airs, and I plan on watching Magi after this because I promised Kanaa and you'd have to be a terrible person to disappoint her!!

PREVIEWS
yd5yHfZ.png
8pk5VU2.png
OXKGHpb.png
2OOcuVH.png
9lzdfPj.png
08Tx4Fw.png

YOUNG AVENGERS X6
YBDWcE5.png
OYn6lPg.png
NYZcTel.png
7gZw9Yy.png
EONZ4Tt.png
sHieOAt.png

YOUNG AVENGERS X5 | STRANGER THINGS X1
0ArF4Oj.png
0TDIWhC.png
wUfZLRw.png
8wt4JXT.png
zMf6j1y.png
OXKGHpb.png

STRANGER THINGS X1 | BLACKPINK X5
pCkdl2M.png
nHxOPEt.png
bgSLjOM.png
3Rzrkj2.png
O61jjOX.png
ESVAJ87.png

BLACKPINK X2 | REVOLUTIONARY GIRL UTENA X4
qIWKtil.png
yd5yHfZ.png
3XHDHuU.png
8pk5VU2.png
y3pu7os.png
YyYZqzY.png

REVOLUTIONARY GIRL UTENA X12
KjuZlVS.png
xuZIMFO.png
kNwdh6l.png
gGU3D3p.png
KkxDjyR.png
V2hIrK3.png

XZfZTrF.png
c8L3Nq0.png
wnOZU9n.png
vSxPKwa.png
6gC0Agj.png
wol1sr5.png

GRAVITY FALLS X6
s3UpT1D.gif
7WdOxqy.png
23J2pAt.png
C28UY0r.png
gQHssuU.png
JgW13kF.png

GRAVITY FALLS X2 | DANGANRONPA X4
XqD4JkN.png
2OOcuVH.png
Rprl3xp.png
gc2Vq7E.png
vQk9Atf.png
5avWMzK.png

DANGANRONPA X6
mn4hIxz.png
XkW93FJ.png
vW4CaRK.png
KvvluR0.png
pxk618l.png
mlXd70E.png

MR. ROBOT X17
5TVmbOB.png
kQPj3mS.png
9lzdfPj.png
BG16G2E.png
zmEfoWl.png
5sCf1OX.png

EZNWjrM.png
CCLzCkE.png
JfMDSBa.png
4DIHlVN.png
30YC7ow.png
y1WzaPJ.png

PImfZ2l.png
spHcZ3u.png
irai6K2.png
LQAA9Ga.png
08Tx4Fw.png

MISC STUFF
Preview of my future LP collection homepage;
0372fdd48998240996a93586978bac92.gif

I figured it was finally the time to code something to host all my themed stuff, and I have a lot of collections planned for the empty spaces there! Though I've decided to take things slow rather than try to get everything done as quickly as possible. That just takes all the fun out of designing and makes it feel like a chore, so for now I'll most likely focus on misc non-themed graphics outside of icons. You know, just trying out new techniques and etc... but I do have big things planned down the road for this project! Just not interested in actively working on it rn lol

ALSO here's this collage I finished just now for a climate change project;

People have said my stuff is too chaotic at times so I'm taking that advice! I get way too excited when there's a huge blank canvas in front of me and I end up getting carried away, so my main focus for a while will be working with space more efficiently haha

Back