• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

✪ derezzed's graphics gallery

Your Imagine Dragons and Deidara banners look amazing o:

Your Imagine Dragons and Deidara banners look amazing o:

Thanks for the compliment, I like those too ;-]
Though tbh I have to say I'm amazed you were able to find my thread, lmao. I haven't updated in weeks and stuff gets buried pretty easily here :p

This probably means I should post more often pfft

---

Anyways, I'm on break this week and I made a bunch of stuff so my next update is (most likely) coming soon :-o
Hopefully I'll get enough icons together before next month hits (lol) and get back to posting around in this section more often too :-]

Thanks for the compliment, I like those too ;-]
Though tbh I have to say I'm amazed you were able to find my thread, lmao. I haven't updated in weeks and stuff gets buried pretty easily here :p

This probably means I should post more often pfft

---

Anyways, I'm on break this week and I made a bunch of stuff so my next update is (most likely) coming soon :-o
Hopefully I'll get enough icons together before next month hits (lol) and get back to posting around in this section more often too :-]

No problem! Also I just felt like looking at graphics on here, so I scrolled through the museum and stumbled upon your fine gallery. :p

dang;; i was really excited when i saw new posts on here ; A ;

i will wait patiently.....

UPDATE
Like I said a few posts back, spring break was recent for me, and halfway through I was getting tired of just marathonning shows (lmao) so I decided to get my ass in gear and start iconing again. Right now my main goal is to play the "catch up" game until I get to a point where I'm only making graphics for recent things rather than series that ended months ago.
That could probably take a few years 'cause I'm a bit SLOW

ICONS
[38] HAIKYUU (Hinata, Kageyama, Daichi, Suga, Asahi, Nishinoya, Tanaka, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Kiyoko, Yachi, Iwaizumi, Kyotani, Futakuchi, Kenma, Kuroo, Bokuto, Akaashi)
[05] THE WALKING DEAD (Carol, Carl, Jesus)
[10] EMPIRE (Cookie, Porsha, Freda, Anika, Hakeem, Tiana, Jamal)
[07] AGENT CARTER (Peggy, Angie, Dottie, Jarvis)
[60] TOTAL

Random notes
- THERE IS NO WAY I'M SATISFIED WITH JUST FIVE WALKING DEAD ICONS. I'm actually planning on completing the set next time. I just cannot BELIEVE the cliffhanger we were left with during the season finale. That **** was crazy.
- How can Empire be such a popular show and have no goddamn screencap gallery? It's ridiculous. I had to download the eps and cap the show myself (though it was worth it because Empire is incredible).
- Tanaka was originally my favorite character in Haikyuu but as S2 went on I ended up liking Akaashi a bit more... which I think is pretty obvious here. Usually my character bias doesn't show when I make stuff but this time it did :rolleyes:

PREVIEWS
HkMEjQV.png
Gvezcrj.png
JHb0gd8.png
JmyGslK.png
SU3UVG6.png

AGENT CARTER X5
xZBVEZ1.png
EUhnczs.png
Gvezcrj.png
LDCgOKf.png
lZ7tIjA.png

AGENT CARTER X2 | EMPIRE X3
VcUle8a.png
JlM9EPS.png
gCgeHbn.png
2vWDIEf.png
JHb0gd8.png

EMPIRE X5
kxWtEEn.png
UOylCeQ.png
ceFSsk4.png
NlEiHnp.png
2PCbXoD.png

EMPIRE X2 | THE WALKING DEAD X3
ffHwmB8.png
XFM6m6N.png
HkMEjQV.png
JrUFAZq.png
8ta1Muc.png

THE WALKING DEAD X2 | HAIKYUU X3
H5Q1MkU.png
KkxSqUo.png
qLbJ411.png
msjSHz9.png
KWAOPkk.png

HAIKYUU X35
OpoZaAb.png
l3ZRt99.png
FaOb26t.png
MkfHe9r.png
JmyGslK.png

EbadWgi.png
TkSmsko.png
3pZ0d2W.png
5KZNPNn.png
DBn8oLP.png

FFJjXlC.png
RgKeyxN.png
HpZITmB.png
WnPv0AX.png
6p9dg3c.png

YL8gq2h.png
XB6jq9r.png
Lj4o1iz.png
xMEAiET.png
knhghrL.png

6yr1ZRh.png
rOXKuPj.png
aLkMcb8.png
EX1xxwA.png
oLhfteQ.png

xYRF4uu.png
xiTHxJk.png
ImotEPU.png
DS3ZRwe.png
YAadEYD.png

vzVZp2X.png
SU3UVG6.png
oq8PmRZ.png
vT550qi.gif
tUC16hg.gif

HEAVY BREATHING
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

OMfg ILY thIS IS SO GOOD HOOOOOO
ALHFDSLKJHS SO EXCITED TO SEE THAT YOU LOVE AKAASHI SUCH A BEAUTYYYYYY

also on a side note i havent talked to you in so long cries
we need to catch up on haikyuu!!!!!!!!! screams

Nice icons you got there!!

Thank you! ;-]
But now that I think about it, it must be kind of weird for people to see, LMAO. I doubt no one else is as passionate about 100x100 squares as I am, haha.

OH MY GOD YOUR ICONS ARE AMAZING HOLY HELL

THANKS EVVIE! Your stuff has been AMAZING too, just thought I'd mention that again :p
I appreciate the comment ;-]
This collection may be one of my personal favorites; I don't hate anything I've done in the past few month, which is an achievement!!

>logins

Ahhhhh, Anton, these icons give me life.

>Logs out.

LOL Pala I don't blame you, you're on a million websites. I'm surprised at how you can budget your time between them all so well. Maybe share your secrets with me.
But yeah, I'm glad my squares were able to give you life ;-]
I mean, I doubt you'd see this though, so I'll probably tweet you later haha.

HEAVY BREATHING
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

OMfg ILY thIS IS SO GOOD HOOOOOO
ALHFDSLKJHS SO EXCITED TO SEE THAT YOU LOVE AKAASHI SUCH A BEAUTYYYYYY

also on a side note i havent talked to you in so long cries
we need to catch up on haikyuu!!!!!!!!! screams

I'M LITERALLY ON THE FLOOR RN, I honestly haven't seen that meme in a while!! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL POST ALREADY...
I'm glad you liked everything!! And yes Akaashi has stolen the #1 character spot; he practically snatched it out from under me and left me tripping I SWEAR TO GOD HE DID.

Ahhh that's true, half of it is because I'm a BUTT who didn't go on TBT that often the past month x_x
I'd rather stay active again than have random posting sprees every two weeks, which I'm working on, haha.
So I totally agree, we need to catch up on haikyuu AND ALL KINDS OF THINGS, oh my god. Thanks for the comment, you beautiful person you ;-]

doubt no one else is as passionate about 100x100 squares as I am, haha.

THANKS EVVIE! Your stuff has been AMAZING too, just thought I'd mention that again :p
I appreciate the comment ;-]
This collection may be one of my personal favorites; I don't hate anything I've done in the past few month, which is an achievement!!
yes but you make 100x100 squares amazing oh my god

ah thanks >-<
and yesss they are really good! random question though- how long roughly do you spend on each of these? :O

yes but you make 100x100 squares amazing oh my god

ah thanks >-<
and yesss they are really good! random question though- how long roughly do you spend on each of these? :O

Oooh, interesting question! This answer might be a shocker, but I spend about 20-30 minutes on average for each one.
Years ago, I'd actually spend up to an hour on a single goddamn 100x100 square; that was because I thought of composition, searched for textures, colored, and etc ALL AT THE SAME TIME. ONE AFTER THE OTHER. WHICH IS THE STUPIDEST THING EVER.
Once I realized that, I decided to think of composition before actually starting on any graphics, and now I actually write down/sketch the ideas I have for an icon set while I'm watching the show. Once I finish marathonning the entire thing I'll have pages of ideas that I can just choose from later, which makes the process super easy ;-]

Oooh, interesting question! This answer might be a shocker, but I spend about 20-30 minutes on average for each one.
Years ago, I'd actually spend up to an hour on a single goddamn 100x100 square; that was because I thought of composition, searched for textures, colored, and etc ALL AT THE SAME TIME. ONE AFTER THE OTHER. WHICH IS THE STUPIDEST THING EVER.
Once I realized that, I decided to think of composition before actually starting on any graphics, and now I actually write down/sketch the ideas I have for an icon set while I'm watching the show. Once I finish marathonning the entire thing I'll have pages of ideas that I can just choose from later, which makes the process super easy ;-]

oh wow! thats actually kinda quick considering i spend hours on one sig LOL

UPDATE
It's been a while!!

ICONS
[22] THE WICKED + THE DIVINE (Amaterasu, Morrigan, Lucifer, Laura, Sakhmet, Minerva, Dionysus, Inanna, Tara, Baal, Cassandra, Baphomet)
[05] LEMONADE - BEYONCE
[12] THE WALKING DEAD (Sasha, Noah, Tyreese, Daryl, Michonne, Morgan, Andrea, Jesus)
[13] SHADOWHUNTERS (Magnus, Lydia, Clary, Isabelle, Simon, Luke, Raphael, Jace, Alec, Camille)
[08] MISC CELEBRITIES (Infinite, NCT U)
[60] TOTAL

Random notes
- If you like comic books and you haven't read The Wicked + The Divine yet, I'd recommend it. Tbqh I'm not a huge fan of the plot and cast but the art is drop dead gorgeous so of course I like it, LOL. Sometimes they even invite other artists to draw some chapters; it's great :-D
- I SWEAR TO GOD, if you haven't watched Beyonce's movie for Lemonade, then I have no words for you. Lmao. It's completely your loss; you're missing out on a ton of artistry and a totally bomb album.
- Next icon dump predictions: More TWD & Shadowhunters? Definitely. And I'll also throw in some anime stuff too, since I started watching Bungou Stray Dogs a while ago and I'm planning to pick up a few series in the next few weeks or so :-]

PREVIEWS
odMmxlJ.png
iyPvkyE.png
FVRzLg8.png
kt4sdeP.png
F70pXA1.png

THE WICKED + THE DIVINE X20
U7bgSzW.png
n2CpdqG.gif
Bx3Mmcq.gif
BeQKPWz.png
odMmxlJ.png

gk7ppcm.png
Zj7tHLE.png
7qDKtLx.png
zdnIN4e.png
FSNwNFU.png

U5BtiPK.png
xogKBeE.png
isSFega.png
bwVtCRa.png
ZwOwXTE.png

m3iyVNX.png
wtmXX9x.png
PGGK6iW.png
7tehnH9.png
iyPvkyE.png

THE WICKED + THE DIVINE X2 | LEMONADE - BEYONCE X3
BItb0v2.png
D99RO8t.png
FVRzLg8.png
dgdujI6.png
LUTUTVi.png

LEMONADE - BEYONCE X2 | THE WALKING DEAD X3
yu9gtPJ.png
yEJuWPA.png
t94RFps.png
T1li1aA.png
YGo1eP7.png

THE WALKING DEAD X5
9JKsVW2.png
Iu0BmBi.png
JVmhwlj.png
DiIsHAu.png
BAi7tDp.png

THE WALKING DEAD X4 | SHADOWHUNTERS X1
NeaxA0E.png
1VFE0mC.png
qHx5Aoj.png
p9dTpUe.png
vtUgmlf.png

SHADOWHUNTERS X10
VUWFHyE.png
kP1rbgd.png
CbWASWn.png
wMUHWCc.png
5ygS1Nh.png

qMOD9Zt.png
q9mFNkM.png
9JUAehg.png
6ozgfeY.png
VZN6icw.png

SHADOWHUNTERS X2 | INFINITE X3
BaidYw8.png
kt4sdeP.png
F70pXA1.png
8EAwZz9.png
gP51B7N.png

INFINITE X1 | NCT U X4
FIrrU0o.png
f8hLMEV.png
N12HjTb.png
jxr0SIX.png
JsjwP6H.png

SO YEAH, that's all I've got for now... It's already summer for me and I'll be going on vacation in mid-June, so I'll definitely update again before or right after :-]
CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE AN EXCUSE TO TAKE 100 PICTURES EVERY DAY

aAAHHH dang i know none of the things you made this round but holy mOLY SUCH BEAUTY
;;ugh i wish it was summer vacation already for me //cries

pls update before u vacation so i don't cry in ur absence
i'll be waiting for those bokuaka, kagehina, or iwaoi matching icons too wink wonk

oooh if you're ever around we should watch boku no hero academia together!! marathon!! >8D

Omg your gfx are amazing as ever!!!! >//v/< I love seeing your work!!! ; v ; I can't wait to see more! <3 It always inspires me! cx

Oh man these blow me away it's like each time you update (you were always talented) but they keep getting better :'D sorry it took so long for me to VM btw been so distracted lately lol ;; glad to see an update : D I always look here when you do hehe :')

aAAHHH dang i know none of the things you made this round but holy mOLY SUCH BEAUTY
;;ugh i wish it was summer vacation already for me //cries

pls update before u vacation so i don't cry in ur absence
i'll be waiting for those bokuaka, kagehina, or iwaoi matching icons too wink wonk

oooh if you're ever around we should watch boku no hero academia together!! marathon!! >8D

Thank you lots <33
And ahaha I definitely will!! I'll even update afterwards too, with like a huge picture dump or something, haha. It'll be great!!!
((Can't wait to work on those btw *wink wink nudge nudge*))

ALSO THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA, I'll let you know when I'm free and then we can do something :-oo

Omg your gfx are amazing as ever!!!! >//v/< I love seeing your work!!! ; v ; I can't wait to see more! <3 It always inspires me! cx

Ahh, I'm glad to see you back Miharu! The compliments are always much appreciated, haha. Thank you!!
And I can't wait to see your work again either; you should really get back to updating your gallery once in a while ;-]

Oh man these blow me away it's like each time you update (you were always talented) but they keep getting better :'D sorry it took so long for me to VM btw been so distracted lately lol ;; glad to see an update : D I always look here when you do hehe :')

OH MAN, YOU ARE SO SWEET. I could totally say the same to you, Kairi!
((I'm still waiting for the time you'll get back to updating your gallery too ;-]
I always love looking through your stuff as well!!))
Also, it's no sweat! Don't worry about it c:
I feel like everyone gets distracted when it comes to VMs, lol. I know nobody who can consistently respond to all the VMs they get within the same day :p

Thanks so much for the nice comments everyone!

Back