• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

✪ derezzed's graphics gallery

oh wooooooow im a jerk and havent checked in a while bUT

IM SO IMPRESSED, BY THOSE ICONS AND BY YOUR PORTFOLIO STUFF... OH WOW... YOURE A TRUE PROFESSIONAL I CANT EVEN UNDERSTAND HALF OF THAT

im so envious of people who are good at designing like you!! you have a real knack for coming up with clever ways to compose things! youre definitely going to go far with this talent :'D

Oh what, you're not a jerk :-O
Even if you were, I'd totally forgive in a heartbeat you since your art is so good.

Besides, the main reason why I make gallery threads on forums is to increase my audience/expose my work to more people; I don't really do it for the replies or anything. Replying doesn't mean you're automatically on a subscription either, haha.
Though it definitely sucks to see other members' threads go without comments after a few updates, which is why I try to comment on a lot of threads here. I just don't care about them as much for my personal thread because I already get the critique I need to improve from graphic/art-centric comms. (Which I would suggest any aspiring artist to do, since posting stuff on a subforum of an Animal Crossing board isn't the best, you know?)
But don't get me wrong; the positive vibes here are awesome and I love how helpful the regulars are. The activity in the art sections are amazing as well... and now that I think about it, it's pretty impressive for a forum that's not even art-based.

WELL I WENT ON A BIT OF RANT THERE, but ahh you are so nice yet again ;-;
Making professional stuff honestly isn't that hard! Sometimes I find it a lot easier than doing hobby graphics. People usually want a minimalist design, so I can't be obsessive about details like I usually am, for one thing. I'm slowly trying to shake off the feeling that everything's too simplistic, lmao.

Oh wow, thank you! Idk if I'll even go into a graphic design-related field in the future though; web development is the most attractive to me now, haha. But design is something I really enjoy, so I've started doing some volunteer design work. Really enjoying it so far, because I get to help awesome organizations without even leaving my house. The dream, tbh.

Last edited:
no no, i know, but i like to keep tabs on some threads just cause. youre a sweetheart <3 i agree. honestly im not helpful at all im trash at complimenting and cant critique so i dk why i even talk iogmfhgfhgfh

i can see how minimalist would be easier, but i dont even mean just that... i mean coming up with teh design in the first place. ive never been good at it. sure i can make characters but they generally all look the same and have boring clothes lmfao. so, i admire designers like you :D

and oh wow, good luck!! i wish you the best in that! i bet youll land a big job in not time 8D

UPDATE
Decided to update while waiting for the pizza guy to come over. It's about time I updated, since the last one was about two months ago. Yikes.

ICONS
[09] LIFE IS STRANGE (Max, Chloe, Warren)
[03] GIRLS' GENERATION - YOU THINK (Taeyeon, Seohyun, Tiffany)
[09] GIRLS' GENERATION - MR.MR. (Yoona, Hyoyeon, Jessica, Yuri, Sooyoung, Sunny)
[21] RWBY (Yang, Ruby, Neo, Mercury, Cinder, Pyrrha, Blake, Weiss, Nora, Coco, Jaune, Lie Ren)
[01] STEVEN UNIVERSE (Amethyst)
[10] TWICE (Momo, Nayeon, Jihyo, Dahyun, Mina, Chaeyoung, Sana, Jungyeon, Tzuyu)
[07] STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS (Rey, Finn, Captain Phasma, Kylo Ren, misc stormtroopers)
[26] MISC MUSICIANS (Janelle Monae, Lorde, FKA Twigs, M.I.A., EXID, Rihanna, Esperanza Spalding)
[86] TOTAL

CAN YOU SEE IT, once I got close to the end I started getting addicted to putting textures on Exclusion again. I got rid of that habit years ago because the colorful/shiny look was the trendy thing, but... yeah, I always preferred making grungy stuff. I'll be switching between a lot of styles in the future, apparently. As if I don't already.
I have uncensored versions of icons with swear words; I just don't post them here
UCew84L.png
4Gzzkgx.png
shFPtJv.png
mtrsUhy.png
C2ZNYAd.png
D1Fp7y6.png
sRnheuW.png
MKNBKu6.png
nbgY8XS.png
oA1AE7Y.png
L0LUq78.png
PBzdqxF.png
GcPvTl8.png
q15uyDC.png
eujZ0pq.png
UhBcgjU.png
XbYPCst.png
rEDIjQc.png
IupOeLi.png
IsRcjcG.png
Mu77eYE.png
3GvM0nN.png
s6Pdmqv.png
t9lAlO0.png
ZndmIha.png
Lys9o3s.png
0vaP8dx.png
gLn529O.png
BrJRg13.png
dfkknhQ.png
WrwXelg.png
CftOzKp.png
Pe7i14K.png
UkEpM36.png
hfsOvQX.png
Vc7Zelo.png
ZVCyIWf.png
7AzHU73.png
Wg2E8km.png
xphoKIy.png
V2N8wCr.png
96EYulf.png
u4shA6P.png
BqxujZ2.png
fmgUEAs.png
Jd4rE8X.png
wPxzeZP.png
TcOSrLh.png
1jR77WA.png
XyUykwu.png
IBfOgkr.png
BHmx4o0.png
410DfVS.png
ImG7lwi.png
OvjuStu.png
LUJbGOS.png
J9Yyu3r.png
ufMced2.png
GLIwYh0.png
N8maMDH.png
rtCmaTo.png
h7nrUBn.png
wfcfXvw.png
RjvGTQa.png
MgbdMIX.png
TeGyG4G.png
wsO70pP.png
2GQyIzY.png
vt0Zuqq.png
4PaXdRN.png
R4dcaq0.png
jz2rdDQ.png
ex9dFdV.png
2fbqXHw.png
4uk0fiE.png
VNSrQnw.png
DuO6ifH.png
WaSZ08N.png
9gxkJMr.png
7X4Vfso.png
8hRWTeS.png
lMdMsjN.png
NaunMsJ.png
kG4xIkp.png
R5frdFe.png
rRvi5uN.png
Some other stuff I plan to icon within this year hopefully: Fairy Tail, Haikyuu S2, Noragami, K, and misc female groups/celebs (always lmao)

LP COLLECTION: MUSIC
I started a LP (large piece) collection for graphics related to some of my favorite artists/songs/albums. I only have the introduction pages done atm. (Click the thumbnails below to view.)

In the end, those pages will be the most simplistic. That should've been a relief while I was editing them, but my brain was constantly saying "oh my god anton are you sure this is finished?? are you sure?? DO WE NEED TO ADD ANOTHER THING TO IT?? PLEASE"

Next LPs will be done by my next update, if things go my way. Literally every time I opened PS the past month, all I could do was make icons. Fml.

omg those icons are amazing!!

Thank you! ;-]
Usually I only make like 50 but I went overboard this time since I had so many ideas. Sometimes it's easy for me and sometimes it's not, haha.

---

I just now realized that I forgot to post some photos I took during my vacation in that update; I'll probably get around to posting those tomorrow :-I
or tuesday

I SEE TWICE IN THERE.....BLLE.S..S

also dang your graphics are amazing :^0 really crisp and bright i love it

Last edited:
I loved your rant on post 61 ... Well said! ... and I have seen evidence of your positive encouragement to other art threads ❤️ Thank you :rolleyes:
And just wanted to say that I am blown away by your creative genius and artistic ability ... (I am particularly admiring your faux movie posters!!) Love, love love them!! ... Well, I love all of it!

SORRY ABOUT THE LATE REPLIES GUYS, I had a ton of work and then I decided to pick up a video game in the middle of the week... which was not a good idea ugggh. Better late than never, though!

I SEE TWICE IN THERE.....BLLE.S..S

also dang your graphics are amazing :^0 really crisp and bright i love it

I LOVE TWICE. It was honestly inevitable, considering the fact that I fall for nearly every single girl group.
Thanks for the compliments ;-]
I'll make sure to deliver the same quality in the future!

I loved your rant on post 61 ... Well said! ... and I have seen evidence of your positive encouragement to other art threads ❤️ Thank you :rolleyes:
And just wanted to say that I am blown away by your creative genius and artistic ability ... (I am particularly admiring your faux movie posters!!) Love, love love them!! ... Well, I love all of it!

It's no problem, I like spreading the love.
And wow thanks so much for the positive feedback; I always appreciate things like that, I have to admit, haha.
(That being said, you should totally keep up with the great art too! You've definitely got artistic ability too ;-] )

---

Well, in my last post I mentioned that I was going to post my photos... on Monday or Tuesday, lmao. You can see how that went. I got swamped with irl things. My load's lightened up though, fortunately.
I'll be updating tomorrow, I swear!!

Last edited:
Good stuff! I've used some of the tutorials that you might've used since I recognize some of the effects on a lot of them!
I also like your name. Tron is my crack.

Good stuff! I've used some of the tutorials that you might've used since I recognize some of the effects on a lot of them!
I also like your name. Tron is my crack.

@ the stuff in your post I bolded: I laughed when I read that, because I'm a complete tutorial hoarder. I hoard those things like no tomorrow, since I admire a bunch of tag makers and I slightly change my style frequently with stuff like signatures.
But nowadays I like smudging a lot, which my younger self would not have believed, tbh. It's probably become my thing for now, at least.

You're also literally the only person I've come across here who knows the origin of my username. Kudos to you, haha.
Not a huge fan of Tron, I have to say, but I like it enough, and the word's cool. Which is really what matters.
Thanks for the comment ;-]

Last edited:
dfnskadjfakjsh I SEE A KUROO ICON...i'm using it and no one can stop me ahhahhahahhahahdhahahahsh

gr8 8/8 i love all your work <333 bless

dfnskadjfakjsh I SEE A KUROO ICON...i'm using it and no one can stop me ahhahhahahhahahdhahahahsh

gr8 8/8 i love all your work <333 bless

That's actually one of my personal favorites ;-]
Too bad I probably won't be able to icon Kuroo seriously anymore LMAO. I swear the next time I do Haikyuu all of Kuroo's icons will have memes all over it or something. I'm sorry.

BUT YEAH, YOU'RE SERIOUSLY SO SWEET!! Thank you!! c:

---

I promised pictures yesterday, here they are!

PHOTOS
I took these during my vacation in California over Christmas break. Truthfully, I have 400+ images on my Nikon's SD, but there's no way I'm uploading everything. I would die.

RESOURCE
I put together an icon guide a few days ago for an art/graphic tutorial contest over at PokeCommunity forums.
This thing is humongous and has two parts to it. Despite that, I still wasn't able to talk about every topic (I honestly only skimmed the surface) but I'm satisfied with the content :-]

Nice work as always! In the update before last, I defiinitely see some improvement! Great job, man! Keep up the good work :). Can't wait to see more!

Nice work as always! In the update before last, I defiinitely see some improvement! Great job, man! Keep up the good work :). Can't wait to see more!

Really appreciate the kind words, dude. I always like getting your input ;-]
In fact, I've resolved to make more graphics than I usually do this year, so my thread will definitely be seeing updates more often :-o
SUCH AS THIS ONE

UPDATE
The past month was what I like to call "LP time". Sometimes I just want to work on a huge canvas, so I focused on making stuff for my music LP collection.
Apparently, some are so big that imgur gave up and uploaded 2-3 of these as a .JPG instead of a .PNG. Rude.

That first FKA Twigs piece is my favorite graphic that I've ever made in my life up until this point. I love everything about it, and I honestly should, because it took forever. I HATE BRUSHES. I rarely use them because it takes me such a long time to decide on positioning. It's a ****ing nightmare. Unfortunately for me, my ideal grunge style involves a lot of brushing. Though once that bit was over it was smooth sailing from there. That piece is basically a base image layer + a ton of exclusion layers + brushing + a trace-over that looks like [this]. If I ever use my tablet, it's to render an image, smudge, or do crap like lazy tracing, lmao.

The M.I.A. piece has the same concept to it; the difference is that I thought of a composition for it beforehand. I have to admit, I kind of have an unhealthy obsession with exclusion, but M.I.A.'s Matangi album cover uses the exclusion mode, so I have an excuse this time B]

MORE TWIGS STUFF BECAUSE I'M SO GONE FOR HER. The first LP here is a prime example of me just winging an entire graphic, and the second LP is a prime example of me being unsatisfied and going back to fix the composition the next day. As for the third, I figured I'd do a LP based on "Figure 8", because that song is my jam all day every day.

These four here were actually the first few I did out of everything in this post; when I started with the LP collection, I wanted to branch out from just doing collages all the time so I decided to place my initial focus on typography. The Glitch Mob spread features some of my experiments with Photoshop's 3D (since I just used Cinema 4D for 3D before).

Songs from left to right (if it's not obvious): Deeper Deeper by ONE OK ROCK, Blue Gangsta by Michael Jackson, Take Shelter by Years and Years, Never Catch Me by Flying Lotus, Born Sinner by J.Cole, Q.U.E.E.N. by Janelle Monae.
Tbh that Born Sinner piece is lowkey my favorite out of this standalone set. I just knew exactly what to do for that one, which rarely happens to me. I almost always need to make elaborate plans beforehand, or I draw a blank and start doing something gimmicky.
Maybe that's why it's relatively simplistic compared to the others. Though the reason why I didn't add anything else was because I knew I'd ruin it.

Oh yeah, and that Janelle LP? WAS A COMPLETE ***** TO DO. I need to leave a message for my future self to never do the folded text effect again and then proceed to change my mind about the text's placement more than three times. Smh.

UPDATE
I'M ON A ROLL. It used to take me 3 months to make ~60 icons. I'm serious. I wish I could share my newfound icon efficiency secrets to my younger self.

ICONS
[02] FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST (Edward, Lust)
[19] NORAGAMI (Kofuku, Hiyori, Yato, Bishamon, Yukine, Kazuma)
[23] K (Yashiro, Fushimi, Yata, Anna, Kuroh, Nagare, Yukari, Sukuna, Iwafune, Munakata)
[03] TRANSISTOR (Red)
[25] THE 100 (Monty, Miller, Clarke, Bellamy, Raven, Jasper, Octavia, Lexa, Lincoln)
[13] HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER (Annalise, Eve, Asher, Michaela, Connor, Laurel, Oliver)
[85] TOTAL

Random notes
- K and Noragami screencaps have great colors! Can't say the same for The 100, though; I had to do a bunch of weird crap to get any sort of color to come out. (The original greens were on point though, I give it that.)
- I suck at close cropping. I almost never practice it since I'm always big on composition. If the close crop icons in this dump didn't have some type of texture layering on them, they'd be boring as hell, lol.
- I still can't believe I made 5 icons out of ONE SCENE. My brain's probably trying to tell me I'm so goddamn thirsty for a ship but I still try to deny it.
- Forget Teen Wolf, HTGAWM has one of the prettiest casts ever. Quote me on that.

PREVIEWS
B2BpoL7.png
mugH95J.png
fvx99yJ.png
F9mKvr3.png
JMwx3md.png

FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST X2 | NORAGAMI X4
J8oUoHd.png
Ct9Eo7q.png
W2XelSg.png
50PEyO1.png
Sc2x61f.png
JMIHOvY.png

NORAGAMI X12
LSvKC0M.png
ZnYbA2R.png
XnamfXm.png
oJVe0K0.png
KvNas8M.png
Mj7zaQP.png

e4SPRwV.png
j7ahaUc.png
B2BpoL7.png
25BS7Rk.png
L8hTixy.png
nVawkgq.png

NORAGAMI X3 | K: RETURN OF KINGS X3
ahwjjAT.png
chTRDvg.png
x7gkaM2.png
S3aJlmA.png
BAr7cNT.png
1GxiLGi.png

K: RETURN OF KINGS X18
0eAzvu0.png
pizujHn.png
7R8NXMM.png
RZFunHA.png
ttjVhoQ.png
m31uXrR.png
kCZTuPP.png
Zl7tVuT.gif
6OOFYSt.png
aBq4vjE.png
xzUFUdj.png
95TACW0.png
OFHC6Jh.png
mugH95J.png
FoiE75A.png
CGLraxW.png
C7uauDX.png
DAYxQE6.png

K: RETURN OF KINGS X2 | TRANSISTOR X3 | THE 100 X1
3LWCxoW.png
qt3HvBJ.png
T8mwGUa.png
Js4ImRl.png
SJnd9Xi.png
qcqLSxH.png

THE 100 X 24
jnOnTip.png
GbzZXQw.png
fvx99yJ.png
0PgedCW.png
JMwx3md.png
fWvVj4O.png
Lrv3MJT.png
rpPQ8GC.png
A75ptkI.png
h6bT0i7.png
faTDKbI.png
x7eCy26.png
HGwDgbJ.png
MXMj8e3.png
KycU2nA.png
4gOnyNv.png
oLnsitZ.png
6u2HvHv.png
xD9jowR.png
IForwow.png
F9mKvr3.png
qHg9pZB.png
SbNdMVU.png
VBlEMY5.png

HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER X13
JuSOmgD.png
jvDtC2w.png
Exnq49Z.png
akgpE1m.png
e8nCC9l.gif
gz8RvsM.png
b8rmgHA.png
wF0t3CL.png
0CJJY7y.png
ni7Hx4O.png
umivVwB.png
Negmigq.png

JqmtZGq.png

UP NEXT
Haikyuu S2, The Walking Dead, Agent Carter, Empire, and a few other series... I don't want to promise anything exactly but the next update is definitely going to be really varied, like this one is
Anticipate it :cool:

They're so good omfg ;-;

I've tried making icons...but... jsbdhj

Thank you ;-]

And it's honestly not very hard! I swear. It just looks so complex because my preferred style involves chucking a lot of textures at images, haha.
I should probably mention that I did post an icon tutorial a few posts back though, so feel free to check it out if you want to learn some of my secrets.

Thank you ;-]

And it's honestly not very hard! I swear. It just looks so complex because my preferred style involves chucking a lot of textures at images, haha.
I should probably mention that I did post an icon tutorial a few posts back though, so feel free to check it out if you want to learn some of my secrets.

Ooh really? I'll check it out, thanks aha ;D

ahahahahahha i love the new stuff!!!
this one is my favorite ;^)
Zl7tVuT.gif

AHHH UR MAKING ME EXCITED FOR THE HAIKYUU ICONS !!!!

ahahahahahha i love the new stuff!!!
this one is my favorite ;^)
Zl7tVuT.gif

AHHH UR MAKING ME EXCITED FOR THE HAIKYUU ICONS !!!!

THANK YOU and ahaha you know I love your comments & feedback ;-]
Oh and there's a pretty funny story behind that icon actually, lol. I usually don't think of text when I save screencaps but when I saw that pic of Fushimi I was like "...yes. I know what to do for this."

OF COURSE, I MEAN I'M HYPED FOR THAT TOO :'-D

Back