• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Does anyone still play the old games?

Do you still play the older games?

• Yes

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters

himeki

hiatus
Bells
Switch
3182-3595-3423
Tasty Cake
Candy Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Just curious! I do, because it reminds me of my innocent childhood.

Yeah although not often I do like to go back to the older games from time to time.

I don't own the GameCube game anymore, although I have thought about purchasing it along with a Wavebird controller. But occasionally every two months or so I visit my WW and CF towns.

Not really. My sister has City Folk and I have the GC version and Wild World. I don't really play them often though, every time I turn them on there's just a ton of weeds and stuff everywhere :p

I want to buy the gamecube one to play on my wii
its jsut i always forget when i am out and about

I'm actually looking for a copy of WW in every game store Imgo to. Sadly, no luck yet, but I'll keep trying. :)

I sold my GCN AC because of the flaws that I end up quitting of playing it. =/

They have a copy of WW at my GameStop, so I wanna play that at some point just to get a feel of the older games~

i should rly play the gc game again
tho i haven't played in like four yrs they probably would hate me omg

I have my gamecubed finally hooked up after a year+... But... I'm kind of scared to load my game. I would hate to find out my memory card died ;-;

Yes, but only on occasion. My sister and I recently started up City Folk again, and I found my copy of Wild World recently... SO MANY WEEDS AND BAD CONSTELLATIONS XD

I don't play the old AC games any more. But now that I think about it, I should crack out City Folk and the gamecube version and play them for a bit :blush:

I don't have them anymore but after all the content that New Leaf offers, I don't think that I would want to. Also Wi-Fi has shut down for Wild World and City Folk - part of the fun that comes with Animal Crossing is multiplayer. Not to mention, the graphics are better for New Leaf so it is nicer to play and look at.

Oh also, getting town perfect status is so much easier without the grid system. I'm so happy that a set number of trees etc. aren't needed per square, it made getting a perfect town so much more fun having freedom where I can plant the tress.

I have never played the Gamecube version though so I might want to play that to see how it is and how different it is to the other games.

No. And I include in "old games", New Leaf, which will soon be 3 years old.

Back