• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Did you apply for mod?

Trundle

Voted Best RPer (TBT Awards 2016)
Bells
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
I did, and it's pretty obvious I'm going to get it. Did you apply for mod and do you think you're going to get it? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I applied, but I'm not going to get it most likely. I'm too new and none of my friends would reccomend me if that says anything xD (well, they said it was because I'm too new, but I was offended lol) I figured I'd try though, I've always wanted to be a mod of some kind. :/

Last edited:
The fact that you are acting like you already earned the position and are clearly more deserving than everyone else who applied makes me think you shouldn't be a mod. Any kind of leader should be able to show some humility and not go around bragging to everyone.

The fact that you are acting like you already earned the position and are clearly more deserving than everyone else who applied makes me think you shouldn't be a mod. Any kind of leader should be able to show some humility and not go around bragging to everyone.

He's trolling lol

I haven't yet because I haven't decided yet :/ Have no idea if anyone recommended me though, lol.

WonderK for mod!~ C:<

Back to the topic~ I didn't apply, and I don't plan on to. c: Good luck to those who did apply! > v<b

I don't take part in any of the activities on this forum and I just go on here to waste time so nope :rolleyes:

I did but I don't think I'll get it because I might never be on while school is in session, and I'm lame xD

Last edited:
I applied. I prob have no chance, but I gave it a shot :)

Last edited:
Back