• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Same-sex marriage ruled a constitutional right by the Supreme Court 5-4

so does anyone know if the couple that vowed to divorced are seeking attorneys or if that preacher is on fire yet

CHMZodOUgAAvt8E.jpg

oops nevermind about the couple apparently they are from australia but seriously is the preacher in texas lit yet

It shocks me how anyone could disapprove of this. It is basic human rights and should have never needed to go through court to be legalised.

Anyone who has a problem with same sex marriage is a terrible, terrible person
I'm tired of their excuses
"Children can't have both a father and mother"
"It offends God" (This one doesn't even make sense, they say God loves and forgives no matter what then say that God is against same sex marriage)
"It's against human nature"

Guess what? These are all your damn excuses for being ignorant arseholes

Hopefully the couple who threatened to divorce realise no one actually gives a crap

Last edited:
I'm the only one in my household 100% for it and happy for the decision and for all the people that can get married now.

My mother is still unsure on it either way, but she's happy for the people.
Grandmother hates that it was legalized cause it goes against "God's Word"
My step-dad doesn't give a flip either way, as he's the kind of person thats like "If it doesn't effect anyone in this house or me then I have no interest in it"

Last edited:
I wonder how Anita Bryant feels about today's decision? Muahaha.*

Anita_Bryant_Pie_October_14_1977.jpg

*Schadenfreude probably isn't a good thing for a Buddhist to feel but I think I'll make an exception when it comes to Ms. Bryant.

Last edited:
I wonder how Anita Bryant feels about today's decision? Muahaha.*

Anita_Bryant_Pie_October_14_1977.jpg

*Schadenfreude probably isn't a good thing for a Buddhist to feel but I think I'll make an exception when it comes to Ms. Bryant.
best invested waste of food ever. ^^
you can just see it as karma instead of schadenfreude

Last edited:
This is terrific news! :) even though I'm not lesbian/ bi, I'm really happy that people can finally love who they want openly <3

The pure ignorance of this guy is astounding. https://twitter.com/bryanjfischer
"6/26 is the new 9/11" 9/11 is 9/11, you disgusting prick.
"rainbow jihadists"
"I saw Satan dancing with delight, the day the music died in the United States of America."
"the day the twin towers of truth and righteousness were blown up by moral jihadists."
This guy really needs to pull that stick out of his ass.

P.s. Sorry for the language.

Last edited:
why are we focusing on the negative views towards this new right? i don't understand why we are giving the time of day to people who are full of ignorance.

ignore them. they lost, love won. let them be. paying attention to these views only make you more angry and sad and we can't change how they feel.

As Axe advertisements always say, make love/peace, not war...

Seriously, though. This is great! A huge step towards a new world and a new future.

One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind...

Last edited:
why are we focusing on the negative views towards this new right? i don't understand why we are giving the time of day to people who are full of ignorance.

ignore them. they lost, love won. let them be. paying attention to these views only make you more angry and sad and we can't change how they feel.

What do you mean angry and sad? I'm laughing.

What do you mean angry and sad? I'm laughing.

Same here. I just don't understand why these people are so butthurt. It's like, here's no way gay marriage is gonna affect you so just stop getting so worked up. My gut hurts from all the laughing.

Back