• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite and least favorite Teir 1 villager

I can't choose between Lolly and Zucker for my favorites.

Least favorite is Diana. She's too overly white. As in pale. Hope people don't think I'm racist...

Last edited:
favorite: Zucker or Kid Cat
least favorite: Chief, Fauna, Stitches, and Beau

Last edited:
my favourite tier one is fauna and my least favourite is kid cat. that said i don't dislike him. i just don't have any particular affection for him like many people seem to...

I don't have any tier one villagers, but from looks as well as the impressions I was given by the ones I've interacted with, here are my "favorites:" Rosie, Lolly, Ankha. If I have to pick one, Rosie or Ankha. I haven't met enough tier ones to say which ones I don't like.

My favorite is Stitches, he's adorable!

Least favorite is Beau. I don't find him to be cute as others say at all. Its not a question, its an opinion.

my favorite tier one villagers are Fang, Chief, Beau and Marshal

my least favorite are Ankha, Merengue, Zucker, Fauna and Marina
I'm also very surprised Kid Kat managed to get there....

then again the list I saw is very outdated....

fave is beau, my tiny antelope son. least fave are molly or rosie cause they look really boring to me (are they even tier 1 anymore? idk)

Last edited:
I didn't know what the tiers were until I looked them up u-u; could have sworn Julian would be T1 but APPARENTLY NOT
Faves: Fauna, Rosie, Diana
Least fave: Zucker, Marina, Marshal, Merengue, Stitches

I can't choose between Zucker, Fang, and Rosie! I've had them all for a really long time, they're all my favorites ;v;
I don't like Marshal at all sorry

Fave: Fang (but I also love Chief and Molly)
Least Fave: Kid Cat for sure

My favorites are Diana, Fauna, Merengue, and Marshal
Least favorites are Kid Cat and Zucker

Molly is my favorite. She's my favorite villager ever. So freaking adorable. I wish she was real.

I haven't had most of the tier 1's so I guess going by looks alone I would say Beau or Zucker.

I didn't know what the tiers were until I looked them up u-u; could have sworn Julian would be T1 but APPARENTLY NOT

He was for a very long time.

Back