Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Feedback
100% (87) +
Hi everyone!

I am very honored to take over the role of maintaining the Guide from Lassy. Thank you Lassy for all your hard work and efforts to create and maintain a guide of collectible prices for so long! We will miss your regular presence here, and hopefully, you are not gone forever, please come visit us often. :)

The goal of this guide is to provide you with a summary of the prices of recent sales of collectibles. It's main aim is to spare you the trouble of searching and collecting your own data on sales trends.

In an effort to address the feelings by some people that this guide "controls" prices on the marketplace, I want to spell out in more detail the methodology I will be using to maintain this guide (which, by the way, is what Lassy also did as well throughout her tenure but perhaps did not explicitly spell out as I am about to do now.)

The guide will reflect the prices of the last few sales of a given collectible. Therefore, this guide is purely reflective in nature and not predictive. I will also try to list the date of the last sale if there has been a long lag of time between the present and the last known sale (if there is no date listed, assume that the collectible was traded within the last 2 months). I will also try to give a range of prices (known lows and known highs) rather than one price to underscore that the market, at any given time, is a flexible one.

This guide only reflects "public sales". If a sale happened where neither the buyer nor the seller want to share the prices of the sale, the guide will not reflect those prices.

Therefore, if you are a seller, the collectible you have may sell for way more, or way less, then the guide prices as the guide cannot capture the true, current market value of your collectible. The guide only reflects the prices of the recent past. However, it should be helpful in that it provides you with a ballpark from which you can work off of.

As a buyer, you may have to pay way more, or end up paying way less, for the collectible you want. But again, the guide may help you figure out that price to offer as you will have data of the most recent sales that occurred.

I would encourage all sellers and buyers to test the waters when pricing, and don't follow the guide blindly. What is summarized here is data and trend, not a crystal ball for what will happen in your particular sale.

One other thing I want to add is that this Guide is aimed at capturing the value of a collectible in BTB only. There are some trades on here in involves in-game bells/items, Flight Rising currency, art, anything else, but its very difficult to translate those into BTB so to avoid the confusion, those type of sales are not captured here.
Please help me keep the guide current! I don't view this as "my" guide - this is a community effort.

I may not be the most active poster, but I am on here every day, often several times a day! However, I'm only human, so if you feel I missed a recent sale, feel free to post or pm to let me know. Also, if I get the feeling that a sale has occurred, you may get a very polite PM from me inquiring about the price. (You are, of course, always free to decline to share the price, that is your right.)

As the seller, you are encouraged to report a sale. Buyers, that goes for you too! (Please note, though, I reserve the right to contact the seller/buyer to confirm the price of the sale to reduce inflation/deflation tactics of unscrupulous sellers/buyers.)

I also welcome questions as to why a collectible has the price range that it does. Just post it! Usually its because of the last 3 to 5 sales, which I am happy to share.
To see a useful collectibles list, Jennifer compiled a collectibles list here. It is now a bit outdated as Jennifer is no longer active - however, it's still useful because she lists some of the older collectibles and not-giftable collectibles.

To see another useful collectibles list, Pokebub and Oath2order compiled a collectibles catalogue here.

How to send bells/collectibles to another user link

What are TBT bells? Link here

If you see a collectible not listed, it is not gift-able.

CAKES:

cake.png
- c a k e - price in the shop: 29 BTB - recent market price: 146 - 300 BTB
cake-chocolate.png
- c h o c o l a t e . c a k e - price in the shop: 129 BTB - recent market price: 2.8 k - 3.5 k BTB

BIRTHSTONES:

september-sapphire.png
october-opal.png
november-topaz.png
december-turquoise.png
janurary-garnet.png
february-amethyst.png
march-aquamarine.png
april-diamond.png
may-emerald.png
june-pearl.png
july-ruby.png
august-peridot.png

B i r t h s t o n e s . f r o m . S e p t e m b e r . t o . A u g u s t - price in the shop : 299 BTB - recent market price: 100 - 1000 BTB

FRUITS

fruit-pear.png
P e a r - price in the shop: 39 BTB - recent market price: 1-39 BTB
fruit-orange.png
O r a n g e - price in the shop: 79 BTB - recent market price: 1-79 BTB
fruit-cherry.png
C h e r r y - price in the shop: 119 BTB - recent market price: 250 - 450 BTB
fruit-peach.png
P e a c h : price in the shop: 159 BTB - recent market price: 1.0 k - 2.0 k BTB
fruit-apple.png
A p p l e : price in the shop: 199 BTB - recent market price: 1.4 K - 2.0 K BTB

JAPANESE LETTERS

dnm1.png
ど - price in the shop : 39 BTB - recent market price : 600 - 750 BTB
dnm2.png
う - price in the shop : 89 BTB - recent market price : 800 - 1.2 k BTB
dnm3.png
ぶ - price in the shop : 89 BTB - recent market price : 1.1 k - 2 k BTB
dnm4.png
つ - price in the shop: 149 BTB - recent market price: 2.1k - 3 k BTB
dnm5.png
の - price in the shop: 189 BTB - recent market price: 10 k - 11 k BTB
dnm6.png
森 - price in the shop: 49 BTB - recent market price: 1 k - 2 k BTB

EASTER:

easterEgg.png
T r a d i t i o n a l . E a s t e r . E g g - price in shop: 5 eggs - recent market price : 750 - 1.2 k BTB
easterEggular.png
R e g u l a r . E g g - price in shop: 4 eggs - recent market price: 300 - 600 BTB
easterEggYoshi.png
Y o s h i . E g g - price in shop : 9 eggs- recent market price: 3 k - 4 k BTB
easterEggTogepi.png
T o g e p i . E g g - price in shop: 9 eggs - recent market price: 1.5 k - 1.8 k BTB
easterEggWaluigi.png
W a l u i g i . E g g - price in shop: 6 eggs - recent market price: 1.2 k - 1.7 k BTB

CANDIES

candy-yellow.png
yellow.candy - price in the shop - 19 BTB (2013)/39 BTB (2014)/59 BTB (2015) - RMP: 40-80 BTB
candy-red.png
red.candy - shop price - 6 BTB (2012)/29 BTB (2013)/49 BTB (2014)/69 BTB (2015) - RMP: 70-170 BTB
candy-green.png
green .candy - price in the shop - 59 BTB (2013)/79 BTB (2014) - recent market price: 300-400 BTB
candy-blue.png
blue . candy - price in the shop 99 BTB (2013)/119 BTB (2014) - recent market price: 1.1k-2.0k BTB

SPOOKTACULAR 'SPELL'ECTIBLES (2015 contest)

pumpkin-cupcake.png
Pumpkin Cupcake - price in the shop: 149 BTB - recent market price: 300 - 400 BTB*
* (three cupcakes sold for 149 BTB on 10/31/2015, one cupcake sold for 1 BTB 11/8/15)
ancient-candle.png
Ancient Candle - price in the shop: 119 BTB - recent market price: 150 - 300 BTB *
* (one candle sold for 119 BTB on 10/31/2015)
voodoo-doll.png
Voodoo Doll - price in the shop: 99 BTB - recent market price: 160 - 300 BTB

Pumpkin Cupcake - 650
Ancient Candle - 650
Voodoo Doll - 650
Yellow Candy - 2200
Red Candy - 1500
Green Candy - 582
Blue Candy - 310

TBT FAIR

red-feather.png
red feather-price in the shop-5 Tickets (2013)/10 tickets (2014) - recent market price: 1.4-2.0k BTB
yellow-feather.png
yellow feather-price in the shop-5 Tickets (2013)/10 tickets (2014)-recent market price: 3k - 4k BTB
green-feather.png
green feather-price in the shop-5 Tickets (2013)/10 tickets (2014): recent market price: 1.4-2.0k BTB
blue-feather.png
blue feather-price in the shop-5 Tickets (2013)/10 tickets (2014) - recent market price: 1.2k-2.0k BTB
pink-feather.png
pink feather-price in the shop-10 Tickets (2013)/25 tickets (2014) - recent market price: 18k-21k BTB
(Last sold in April of 2015)
purple-feather.png
purple feather-price in the shop-10 tickets (2013)/25 tickets (2014)-recent market price: 14k-16k BTB
(Last sold in April of 2015)
white-feather.png
white feather-price in the shop-15 tickets (2013)/30 tickets (2014) - recent market price: 25k - 35k
(Last sold in April/May of 2015)
fair-pinwheel.png
pinwheel-price in the shop-N/A (2013)/25 tickets (2014) - recent market price: 18k - 25k BTB
blue-balloon.png
b l u e . b a l l o o n - price in the shop 2014 : 10 tickets - recent market price: 1.5 k - 1.9 k BTB *
* (One sold at 250 BTB on 10/30/2015)
green-balloon.png
g r e e n . b a l l o o n - price in the shop 2014: 10 tickets - recent market price: 1.5 k - 2.5 k BTB

Red feather - 116
yellow feather - 88
green feather - 100
blue feather - 164
pink feather - 60
purple feather - 60
white feather - 50
blue balloon - 162
green balloon - 86
red pinwheel - 50

TBT BEACH PARTY

ice-cream-swirl-summer.png
I c e . C r e a m . S w i r l - price in the shop: 149 BTB - recent market price: 800 - 1.5 k BTB
popsicle-summer.png
p o p s i c l e - price in the shop: 99 BTB - recent market price: 1.4 k - 4.0 k BTB

SPECIAL ITEMS OR STAND-ALONE ITEMS

pokeball.png
p o k e b a l l - price in the shop: 74 BTB - recent market price : 14 k - 21 k BTB

party-popper.png
p a r t y . p o p p e r - price in the shop in 2014: 201.4 BTB - recent market price: 5.2 k - 7.5 k BTB

toyHammer.png
T o y H a m m e r : price in the shop: 1499 BTB - recent market price: 5.5 K - 6.8 K BTB

doll.gif
W e i r d D o l l : price in the shop: 61 BTB (issued in 2012) - recent market price: cannot be known*

For the weird doll, only 4 are in current "circulation", i.e., exactly 4 active users have them - all other weird dolls belong to inactive users. 2 were gift transactions and no BTB was exchanged for them. 1 user bought his from the shop. 1 user has no interest in selling. None of them have any intention to part with them, at the moment.

* Certain sales which are "aberrations", i.e, sold between friends, sold for no profit, or sold as a random act of kindness are noted in parentheses. Also unusually low or high sales are sometimes noted in parantheses until we determine if its a one time unusual occurence or the beginning of a new upward or downward trend

Last edited:
I agree with FireNinja1. Also, you might want to change the regular cake prices since they went out of stock about a month ago.

Awesome! So glad someone took this over. Thank you Skyfall for doing this.

BTW, I sold a Togepi egg for 2.2k and bought a blue feather for the same price. Two different transactions. If you need the names of the seller and buyer let me know I will send them to you via PM

Thank you for taking over :D I can't wait to see this evolve again

Thank ya for taking over Skyfall. Tis a shame that Lassy left.:(

First !!

Looks good, just need the pictures.

I've sent her the OP with the HTML tag instead of code tag, I don't understand why the code tag didn't work, but now it should be all good!

I've sent her the OP with the HTML tag instead of code tag, I don't understand why the code tag didn't work, but now it should be all good!

Thank you again, Lassy! I will endeavor to continue your good works. Please, please drop by often, don't go forever!!!

How about using a table so like prices for different timings

I know there's always a confused newbie that pops in from time to time (who usually thinks in game items are worth that much in TBT bells), so maybe put a note at the top? :0

(*?̀ᴗ?́*)و ̑̑ Lookin' good there!
Thanks for putting in all the effort in updating + keeping this guide going!

Thanks everyone for the support! Yes, let's make sure this keeps going. :)

@matt, yes, I am also thinking of a chart of some kind and that may come to pass someday, but there are time constraints due to IRL things... if it naturally starts to happen as I track prices, I will make that available to all and public.

Everyone's else's suggestions have been integrated in.

Just note, I am going to need some time, probably one week at least, to integrate recent sales and to update the prices on this, so please, have patience and bare with me!

I'm happy to see this! Good work, Skyfall and Lassy to for all the work in the past!
Thank You
7073.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back