• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Splatoon Decide the name of this board!

Decide the name of the Splatoon board:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
The winner will be decided by the most votes on Tuesday. Vote!

It should be noted that this board way very well end up to be only temporary. It will depend on how active the game and board turns out to be over the coming months, if it's dead then threads will be moved back into the main Nintendo board. I'm of the opinion that this game will be continually supported by Nintendo over the years and will gander a large fan base, but it's hard to tell yet.

I voted Splat Zone. It just seems more fitting!

I'm so hyped now

No I'm making my own name!
How about... The Squid Sisters' News Channel Headquarters! Yeah, not too long at all! VOTE FOR THIS NAME!!!!!1!!!1!
(jk voted for Inkopolis.)

Inkopolis sounds better to me, so I voted for that. But it seems like Splat Zone is very popular!

I had Splat Zone in my head before I even opened the thread :3

Same tbh, last week I was thinking "I wonder if they'll make a Splatoon board. It would probably be called Splat Zone."

I refuse to let myself be wrong

Splat Zone looks cool. But Inkopolis, why? Just doesn't fit.

Splat Zone sounds more "community" to me than Inkopolis. I don't hear a "community" coming to that.

Last edited:
Option 3: Unnecessary it'll be dead in a month!!!

Splat Zone tho

umm i basically posted this like 2 posts ago please dont steal my copyrighted posts thank u

I vote this board is stupid
Calling the Splatoon board "this board is stupid" does not sound as good as Splat Zone...

Jake. said:
umm i basically posted this like 2 posts ago please dont steal my copyrighted posts thank u
You posted that 3 posts ago actually. 3 including the post I have quoted here.

Last edited:
Option 3: Unnecessary it'll be dead in a month!!!

As hyped as I am for it, I kinda agree. I'm not sure how many different threads a game like Splatoon can really have. I'm expecting it just eventually get a 'general discussion' sticky in the Nintendo Board.

Though the game may end up having loads to talk about when it's released. *shrug*

As hyped as I am for it, I kinda agree. I'm not sure how many different threads a game like Splatoon can really have. I'm expecting it just eventually get a 'general discussion' sticky in the Nintendo Board.

Though the game may end up having loads to talk about when it's released. *shrug*

There may end up being a hype thread for dlc. And a thread for people to add each other and arrange for a match in the game.... but that's all I can think of XD

Anyway, I voted Splat Zone because, yeah, it does sound cool. Though I would understand Inkopolis as well because that's the central area of the game.... so yeah. Either would work for me to be honest. XDD

Incase you didnt know they will have a mode where you can make teams of four released in August I'm pretty sure. I think there will be alot of people looking to make teams :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, I wonder which side will win...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back