• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

K-POP

Yep! SNSD, Red Velvet, f(x), EXO, and CLC just to name a few.

I'm new to K-pop and only like a few bands which include:

2NE1, EXO and SNSD.

Last edited:
I love Orange Caramel and that's basically it.
pretty okay with Crayon Pop too. and like various songs by various artists/groups. not as into it as most people are.

I love Orange Caramel and that's basically it.
pretty okay with Crayon Pop too. and like various songs by various artists/groups. not as into it as most people are.

I'm not into it too much either, the main band that I listen to is EXO. Sometimes I listen to Girls Generation too, but not that often.

EXO, SHINee, WINNER, Red Velvet, GOT7, and Apink are the main groups I listen to :)

I bet there are quite a few fans on this forum. I'm not as into it as I was a year or so ago, but at least there's always something new to come back to if I *am* in the mood for it.

I'm not a fan of the group, but I like Red Velvet's Ice Cream Cake.

Last edited:
I'm not super into KPOP like some people are, but I enjoy it. Mainly here for EXO though haha. Sehun's my bias :blush:

I think most people enjoy it casually :p

Lay's my bias since his hair in call me baby omg swoons

Last edited:
I enjoy k-pop. I'm nowhere near the hardcore fan level—I don't own any merch and I try to stay away from fan drama. But I do like a bunch of groups and listen to k-pop relatively often.
f(x) and SHINee are the main groups I follow. The members and their music just make me really happy. c:
I also like INFINITE, A Pink, B1A4, Wonder Girls, Sistar, Sunny Hill, and a bunch of others.

NU'EST are playing a show in Toronto in a few days and I'm so sad that I can't go. They're cuties and got some good jams, and Canada hardly ever gets kpop concerts for some reason. We're like the Brazil of kpop.

Last edited:
NU'EST are playing a show in Toronto in a few days and I'm so sad that I can't go. They're cuties and got some good jams, and Canada hardly ever gets kpop concerts for some reason. We're like the Brazil of kpop.

Ah! I totally forgot about NU'EST. It's a shame you can't go. I really like their latest Korean release even though it was only in celebration of their 3 year anniversary. I hope they make more music like that. I prefer it over their older stuff.

Back