K-POP

Yep! SNSD, Red Velvet, f(x), EXO, and CLC just to name a few.

I'm new to K-pop and only like a few bands which include:

2NE1, EXO and SNSD.

Last edited:
I love Orange Caramel and that's basically it.
pretty okay with Crayon Pop too. and like various songs by various artists/groups. not as into it as most people are.

I love Orange Caramel and that's basically it.
pretty okay with Crayon Pop too. and like various songs by various artists/groups. not as into it as most people are.

I'm not into it too much either, the main band that I listen to is EXO. Sometimes I listen to Girls Generation too, but not that often.

EXO, SHINee, WINNER, Red Velvet, GOT7, and Apink are the main groups I listen to :)

I bet there are quite a few fans on this forum. I'm not as into it as I was a year or so ago, but at least there's always something new to come back to if I *am* in the mood for it.

I'm not a fan of the group, but I like Red Velvet's Ice Cream Cake.

Last edited:
I'm not super into KPOP like some people are, but I enjoy it. Mainly here for EXO though haha. Sehun's my bias :blush:

I think most people enjoy it casually :p

Lay's my bias since his hair in call me baby omg swoons

Last edited:
I enjoy k-pop. I'm nowhere near the hardcore fan level—I don't own any merch and I try to stay away from fan drama. But I do like a bunch of groups and listen to k-pop relatively often.
f(x) and SHINee are the main groups I follow. The members and their music just make me really happy. c:
I also like INFINITE, A Pink, B1A4, Wonder Girls, Sistar, Sunny Hill, and a bunch of others.

NU'EST are playing a show in Toronto in a few days and I'm so sad that I can't go. They're cuties and got some good jams, and Canada hardly ever gets kpop concerts for some reason. We're like the Brazil of kpop.

Last edited:
NU'EST are playing a show in Toronto in a few days and I'm so sad that I can't go. They're cuties and got some good jams, and Canada hardly ever gets kpop concerts for some reason. We're like the Brazil of kpop.

Ah! I totally forgot about NU'EST. It's a shame you can't go. I really like their latest Korean release even though it was only in celebration of their 3 year anniversary. I hope they make more music like that. I prefer it over their older stuff.

Back