• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I woke up needing to use the bathroom. . .but my dad is redoing the grout in between the tiles of my bathroom's shower. . .so I sleepily walked downstairs to use the bathroom because I gotta be awake anyway. I would've used my parents' bathroom but the smell of bleach was so strong the other day (even with my bathroom door closed) and my sinuses do not like. :c I'm trying to avoid going past my bathroom door for the next few days unless necessary.

I'm glad I didn't trip in my sleepy state. ?╭╮?

It's funny how only when I return to campus do I start being depressed and severely anxious again

Also very irritated that I walked 15 min in the freezing cold to do a raid on Pokemon go and no one waited for me. So that really ticked me off. Also someone got a shiny Groudon their first try lucky sob. I would be lucky to sell my soul to get a shiny kyogre smfh

Last edited:
I'm planning on meeting up with my counselor tomorrow. My friend is going to be there with me. I just hope it all goes well. My family is going to be mad as hell, but I really can't stand this psychological abuse anymore. I've had breakdowns, and there have been times where I just didn't want to keep on going. You wouldn't believe the awful things that came out of my family's mouth (specifically, my mother's) yesterday night. They think that it's a goddamn joke. I've told my counselor about the emotional abuse I'm facing at home before, so she knows. I just can't keep dealing with this BS much longer.

I really believe my body's response to stress is pure exhaustion. Classes began today & even though I only had one class, I have been on the verge of tears because of how tired I am all day.

I’m in a slump lately and just bored and tired of everything. I just want to be back at school already. :/

Dude can we trade places please i dont want to be at my dorm ughhgggh

I miss my kitties : , (

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really believe my body's response to stress is pure exhaustion. Classes began today & even though I only had one class, I have been on the verge of tears because of how tired I am all day.

I feel this on many levels.

Dude can we trade places please i dont want to be at my dorm ughhgggh

I miss my kitties : , (
They must be missing you too. But! did you know, cats have some short life memory bank? I heard their memory only lasts for 3 days in general. Though it seems like that sometimes varies depending on each individuals. I used to have 2 cats. There was a time that I had to travel far and live there for a month + 2 weeks. When I was back home finally, one of them looked obviously remembered me - having his eyes wide open for a moment when I entered the room, then started running to me meowing a lot, like "mom is back! mom is back!! ;v;". I was so surprised, that he remembered me after a month. And, the other cat, he obviously didn't remember who I was. He was like "who. the. hell. are. you."

Grammar nazis in general.

Also when people make a really long post and using fancy wording just to make it look adult or something idk. Unless you're doing an university essay or something you can type normally lol.

It's irritating that there's so many cool raids going on rn on Pokemon go but the weather is horrible for this kinda thing. Ugh I need a winter home down south somewhere.

Also really not feeling great ever since I got to my dorm. Idk maybe I'll feel better once I take a shower.

I've been figuratively kicked over & over again so now I'm fed up and not (,: taking (,: **** (,: from (,: anyone. thank u next

Last edited:
tw: mention of wounds

ive got some rlly big wounds all over the area above my left ankle cause i bathed my kitty today and she got rlly shocked/panicked over the hair drier smh
its throbbing now, and i have another cat wound on my right foot from yesterday from another cat so im just mmm

Last edited:
why is that cd so ****ing rare like ????

also people no it's not obvious you could use several coupons from that during one purchase **** you.

It's one of those days where I just feel like I'm bad at everything. I was the only person in my flute class who couldn't make a proper sound, and I sounded just terrible in my vocal performance class today. I could tell from my professor's face, not that I didn't already know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back