• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate crying, it usually comes with feeling pain on the inside too.

I can't help but feel like my girlfriend is cheating on me. We don't live too close to each other which makes it even tougher to trust her. She has very, very recently shared with me that she has kissed another girl while visiting one of her friends and I told her it was okay. She's cheated on me before but we were younger then, that alone makes me even more anxious. I don't know why she would do this, she's been posting pictures of herself with the same girl she's kissed and other dudes and usually I'm a trusting guy but it does nothing but add to my anxieties...

My skin was getting so good over the past few weeks and now it feels like I've backed tracked so much ughhhhhhh

snow day! it's really deep and i don't think my bus ever showed up, glad I'm not going to school today

It's supposed to snow the entire week classes start again at my college and I'm a commuter so I'm basically f'ed : - ) All of the professors hate commuters bc of this reason but sorry I'm not paying $15,000 just to live on campus!!! my rent is cheaper !!

parent teacher confrences
ski day
holy freaking snow
shoveling is hard
MY ATTENDANCE
MY GRADES

This year is starting sooo good :D Political issues , Pedophilia going across Facebook and today a lot of shops are being robbed right now and you cannot even get out!

I'm tired as hell but too overactive to take a nap. I hate this.

My friend is contemplating dropping out of her university and it's putting me back in the mindset of dropping out that I worked for months to convince myself not to and I can't take it lol

what is so wrong with that ****ing name? and why did this ******* NOT tell the staff it was fine, despite him telling me 'yea i'll tell them to approve it' LIKE... what the ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back