What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate 2017 already
i've stopped talking to one of my only friends beacsue it stresses me out
my sleep schedule is messed up thanks to new years
My mom said my sister has been saying rude crap about me and making rude observations and she wont tell me what she's said
i'm scared to go bck to my therapist,, wow i wonder why its not like ive been told before my issues arent worth talking about right!!??
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 2017 looking good!!!!! :^))))

Last edited:
I hate it how whenever you try to vent to someone just to you know, get it out of your system, they're all "I HAVE IT WORSE THAN YOU! STFU AND STOP COMPLAINING!" Even if the person is close to you! Like wow so much for ****ing venting. I'll just stop talking to you completely if you are going to be like that.

I RARELY complain about work to other people only because I don't wanna look bad but everytime I do people think I'm whining and that I am not justified. Haha and they wonder why I never speak to them! :^)

Last edited:
Communicating with people has just been so frustrating for me! I'm about to lose my mind!

Last edited:
my marigold produced seeds even though i did nothing to pollinate it and there were no other marigold around either, i guess it pollinated itself but im still a bit shaky on whether or not these seeds are viable

I hate it how whenever you try to vent to someone just to you know, get it out of your system, they're all "I HAVE IT WORSE THAN YOU! STFU AND STOP COMPLAINING!" Even if the person is close to you! Like wow so much for ****ing venting. I'll just stop talking to you completely if you are going to be like that.

I RARELY complain about work to other people only because I don't wanna look bad but everytime I do people think I'm whining and that I am not justified. Haha and they wonder why I never speak to them! :^)
T H I S
Atleast with internet friends the same thing has happened to me omfg

s a m e

smash Bros 4 is dead on here and the one person who actually wants to play is in the most inconvenient timezone lmao

Winter is always the worst time of year for me emotionally.

I can never sleep a proper eight hours, my appetite has been small, and it seems like the thoughts in my head won't slow down. I can't help but feel as if I'm drifting away again without a purpose or a goal even with graduation coming up and a job. I have people constantly telling me that I'm a smart kid and that I am doing everything I should be doing in my current situation but that doesn't make me feel better. I struggle with making and keeping friends which usually leaves me either alone in my room most days or adventuring by myself. People tell me all the time that they always want to hang out but nobody ever makes the time or really don't want to in the first place.

I'm starting to feel like I'm rambling (As I usually do) so I'm going to cut it off here. I'm not really expecting anything to come from this, I just want the thought that I exist and that someone took the time to read this.

Goodnight, Dylan.

It's supposed to snow some here today, which is super exciting but it probably wont stick and probably wont be there when I'm out of work or when I wake up in the afternoon. =[ *cries forever*

I know I have a lot of things to save up for in the future, but it's so hard to think about a future. I bought a game and I wonder if I should've saved the money

hard trying to enjoy tbt when a lot of my old friends just vanished

Related PSA: If you're cool and want a new friend pm me.

--

edit: I miss mafia, I guess thats why everyone died

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back