• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why have my groupmates not done their part of the paper and report yet? They're both due tomorrow zzzz

****** train changing destination randomly so I got on the wrong one, luckily one of the stations kinda close had bus connection to where I live.

Also uhh what are the times there now if I was gonna go to the place? According to their facebook and official page it's earlier afternoon but you said it was evening times???

i want to color my hair so badly, but i can't do what i want to do alone and i'm too scared to drop like 100+ at a salon in case they royally **** it up.

I was pretty confident I did well on my physics midterm, but I only got a 69/100 on it.

Granted, on my professor's grading scale it's a C which is a passing grade, but... I'm not a C student ;-;

I was pretty confident I did well on my physics midterm, but I only got a 69/100 on it.

Granted, on my professor's grading scale it's a C which is a passing grade, but... I'm not a C student ;-;

lol what how high scales do you have.. here a-e is passing grades and F is not passing p much.

This ******* cold..it's been more than a week now. Wtf?! I'm dying! Arrggh!!

I just realized I wrote about two pages worth of the wrong questions for english :,^))))

My potassium levels are currently near the depths of hell and it's making me dizzy and anxious alot. :/

Got home late. Stayed up later than I usually do. Got four hours of sleep, woke up to a text and couldn't get back to sleep. Stayed up until 1am, managed to sleep almost 2 hours before boyfriend woke me up by getting up... Can't get back to sleep...

Thanks for not calling back when I actually made an effort to call you earlier than usual so you don't go out to lunch or stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back