What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why have my groupmates not done their part of the paper and report yet? They're both due tomorrow zzzz

****** train changing destination randomly so I got on the wrong one, luckily one of the stations kinda close had bus connection to where I live.

Also uhh what are the times there now if I was gonna go to the place? According to their facebook and official page it's earlier afternoon but you said it was evening times???

i want to color my hair so badly, but i can't do what i want to do alone and i'm too scared to drop like 100+ at a salon in case they royally **** it up.

I was pretty confident I did well on my physics midterm, but I only got a 69/100 on it.

Granted, on my professor's grading scale it's a C which is a passing grade, but... I'm not a C student ;-;

I was pretty confident I did well on my physics midterm, but I only got a 69/100 on it.

Granted, on my professor's grading scale it's a C which is a passing grade, but... I'm not a C student ;-;

lol what how high scales do you have.. here a-e is passing grades and F is not passing p much.

This ******* cold..it's been more than a week now. Wtf?! I'm dying! Arrggh!!

I just realized I wrote about two pages worth of the wrong questions for english :,^))))

My potassium levels are currently near the depths of hell and it's making me dizzy and anxious alot. :/

Got home late. Stayed up later than I usually do. Got four hours of sleep, woke up to a text and couldn't get back to sleep. Stayed up until 1am, managed to sleep almost 2 hours before boyfriend woke me up by getting up... Can't get back to sleep...

Thanks for not calling back when I actually made an effort to call you earlier than usual so you don't go out to lunch or stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back