What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's 8 PM and I just realized now that I misplaced my iPad **** **** **** **** I want to die

i'm so sick of the same nightmare over and over and over again. i'm so tired let me sleep.

How do I know if that person really likes me; thinks that more than friends
I never knew until my friends brought it up, that person who is like a brother...

We used to hang a lot and chat almost everyday tho

Is this really legit?

NOT LIKE EVERYONE KNOWS WHO IM TALKING ABOUT ANYWAY HAHAHAHAHA

um are you cheating on me!!!!

the fact that I lost in a wrestling takedown match, I fought hard -.-

Last edited:
my email won't open on any browser but downforeveryone says the website isn't down sigh

I can't seem to accept the emotional damage done to me from the past... I wish I could but it's really hard. :(

I don't want to go to this job agency because I have lit no idea what to do there or in general and I'm probably just gonna make a fool of myself anyway.

Got a third guinea pig as birthday present (I asked for it, otherwise animals are NOT a present ffs).
Turns out he got sold as female, but is a male. We can't afford a castration right now, risked that
out two older females get pregnant and die from it. So we bring him (me slightly heartbroken) back
and get a female one, that was sick before and seller told us she is healthy now.
Since baby guinea pigs are not supposed to be in quarantine when they arrive in a new home,
I put her to my other ones directly, they took her in very good. Everyone happy, right? Nope.
Little girl was still sick, had to go to Veterinaire. She got medicine, everything finally fine? No.
Since we didn't knew she was still sick and she didn't look in any way like this the first day she
arrived, she made another one of my females sick. Back to Veterinaire. She gets tons of medicine
now.. best part? She's freaking blind now. On both eyes. I wish I could punch that guy who told
us she is healthy, while she's not. He said he treated her exactly like he has to, but he lied.
Made my little Bijou blind now. I have two sick guinea pigs now, if the third one gets sick on top
of it, I might not have money for food :D

Got a third guinea pig as birthday present (I asked for it, otherwise animals are NOT a present ffs).
Turns out he got sold as female, but is a male. We can't afford a castration right now, risked that
out two older females get pregnant and die from it. So we bring him (me slightly heartbroken) back
and get a female one, that was sick before and seller told us she is healthy now.
Since baby guinea pigs are not supposed to be in quarantine when they arrive in a new home,
I put her to my other ones directly, they took her in very good. Everyone happy, right? Nope.
Little girl was still sick, had to go to Veterinaire. She got medicine, everything finally fine? No.
Since we didn't knew she was still sick and she didn't look in any way like this the first day she
arrived, she made another one of my females sick. Back to Veterinaire. She gets tons of medicine
now.. best part? She's freaking blind now. On both eyes. I wish I could punch that guy who told
us she is healthy, while she's not. He said he treated her exactly like he has to, but he lied.
Made my little Bijou blind now. I have two sick guinea pigs now, if the third one gets sick on top
of it, I might not have money for food :D

Okay, wow you should turn it that guy who sold them to you :(

Also I knooow I should go there but yeah I will probably be a **** anyway :(

Mom calling me every hour and I keep thinking it's someone that I actually need to speak with, not her giving me useless ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back